“No”

“Good”

“So why did you bring me out here with you?”

“Because I wanted to show you something” 

“What is it that…..” That’s when it happens, right above our heads fireworks start to go off. We are right underneath them. There are red, green, yellow, gold colored fireworks. Christian pulls me close to him. I’m wrapped up in his arms. Both of us are laying down in the boat looking up into the sky watching it come alive.

“This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen” I tell him still looking up into the sky.

“Do you want to know what makes amazing for me?”

“Sure”

“Being here with you wrapped in my arms kissing me” That’s all I needed to hear, I lean over carefully trying not to make the boat rock and start kissing him. Everything in this moment is just right our kiss isn’t like anything we have ever shared before. As much as I want to go further right now, I can’t.

He breaks away and rests his forehead on mine. “Every time I kiss you it just gets better and better. You Anastasia Steele have bewitched me” 

“I believe you are the one who has bewitched me” I begin to kiss him again.

“I could spend all night with you here, in my arms just looking out into the water”

“So could I, it’s very peaceful out here. I can see why you used to come out here when you were younger” 

After the fireworks have finished we sit on the boat for another twenty or so talking. Mostly about me, he wanted to know what my parents used to be like, wanted to know what I was like growing up. He even asked me if I had any boyfriends. I thought it was a little odd for him to ask me a question like that.

“No I’ve never done the boyfriend thing, I was always too busy with school”

“So you’ve never been with anyone?” he smirks

“No I have never been with anyone”

“That’s good to know”

“And why is that?” I question wanting to know what he has up his sleeve.

“It’ll make our first time even more special, because I’ll know no other man has been inside you. Touched you, tasted you” He licks his lips at the last part.

“And when might this first time be Mr. Grey?”

“When were both ready for that step, until then how about we take it slow?”

“I like slow, it’ll give me a chance to get to know you better”