Chapter 2 - Just Follow Orders

Depuis le début

People were all around you too, with radiating thoughts. There were a lot making it harder to tell who was who. 'Awe! She's so pretty!' You look over to a female, gawking at you. 'So this is their weapon?' Another male thought. Following the thought you see a male touching a tree. A blue light came from his arm as it warmed your body from the cold. 'There she is! No, she isn't!' Two voices sounded as you stopped trying to decipher the people around you. There were too many and it was starting to hurt your head. Instead of proceeding, you went static, awaiting some sort of command. That's what you normally did.

"Respond only to Dabi or the other members, got it!" The male said, appearing from the purple circle. You nod, searching for the person named Dabi. He mentioned him specifically, so that must mean his orders are a priority. 

"But I wanna play with her too! You does Dabi get so much control!" The blonde female whined as she looked at you longingly.

"Back off Toga." A black-masked male said. "Keep going!" The male continued in a different voice. Instead of responding, Shigarki turned back through the portal with a scowl. Soon, it disappeared, leaving you alone with the people.

"Girl." A voice commanded. You turn and look at the male that was lighting up a tree. He had stitching, purple in color, that covered his face and arms. "What can you do? Tomura failed to give us that information." The male said with a sigh. 'As useful as he is' the male thought sarcastically.

"Yeah! I wanna know too!" The masked male said. "No, I don't!"

"Psychic." You responded shortly. "Subject 7629, able to break the wills and minds of targets." You rehearsed as the people around you listened. "Also able to use a telekinetic-like ability, although it does cause tremors in the earth." You then continued. "Passive ability, detect thoughts. Are also able to locate people based on that detection."

"Awe! I bet her blood tastes beautiful!" The blonde yelled. "I just could eat her up!"

"That certainly is useful." The male with the stitching said. "Follow me, hide, and mess with the minds of those heroes. Make it harder for them to protect their precious students." You shortly nod, before disappearing from their vision. Almost like you were never there.

____________

Aizawa watched as the students sat down. They complained the entire way there because they didn't get a reward for their hard work. That was life. He was annoyed, but it was also part of being a teacher.  Sticking his hands in his pockets, he turned towards Vlad King, another pro hero that wore red. "So Vlad, why don't we start with practice maneuvers?" 

"I was thinking the same thing," Vlad said. "Why don't we start with pa-"

'Everyone!'

Aizawa paused as he listened to the voice that had yelled. It was a quirk from one of his colleagues. He assumed anyway. The voice from the child was much more dead and sounded younger. Besides, he hadn't heard from her again in over a few months. "It's Mandele's Telepath?" One of his students with red hair said.

"It's so weird... I'm getting chills." Ashido exclaimed, holding her arms.

"Quiet." Aizawa demanded as he held his head to listen.

'Two villains attacked us. It's possible there are more coming... Everyone, return to camp immediately. We're regrouping. Do not engage any enemies!'

Aizawa quickly turned and prepared to leave. "Vlad! Take care of the other students!" With that Aizawa started to run through the hall. As he ran, he caught glimpses of someone from afar. They had a white dress and were staring at him, but he had other priorities. Bursting through the door he looked out. Blue fire spread across the treetops as the male clenched his teeth.