Magix Shopping

Melody

"Stell, you sure this is a good idea?" Bloom asks, "Yeah, I'm having second thoughts" Musa adds. "Of course it is! Now come on" Stella replies running into the closest shop. "So are we all going to follow her? Or do we split up" Krystal asks fairly confuzzled, "Yeah, I'm confused" Galatea adds? "Same" Soph says. "I say we split up" Tecna replies, "That seems more logical" Trinity adds.  

"So we agree on splitting up?" Bloom asks confirming, "Yes" The rest of us all reply. "Okay then Winx we'll go with Stella and Arias you'll be the other group," Bloom says. I mean it would make more sense to split us up into groups not with our dorm mates, but I choose not to say anything. 

"So which store should we go to?" Miele asks after we all split up and the Winx go after Stella. The rest of us just shrug. "Melody? You're our leader, where should we go?" Dessa asks me. "I guess we can just go to each store one by one," I say, "So the first one?" Trinity asks, "I guess" I reply. 

~

"Oh look at this one! Kayla this is so perfect for you!" Miele exclaims holding up a red and orange dress, "I don't know Millie It's a bit formal isn't it?" Kayla asks her best friend. "Girls, what do you think about this dress?" Miele asks us, "It's nice and it definitely fits your colour scheme" Trinity replies, "I think it's pretty and it would look good on you. But you don't really wear yellow that much" Dessa points out, "Well. I wear it more now, but I guess I'll have it as an option" Kayla replies. 

"You girls found anything suitable for you?" Kayla asks us, "I found this but I'm not sure if I like it or not. It's kind of basic" Harmony says holding up a simple sky blue dress. "Oh that's pretty," Miele says, "It is simple, but it's nice" Trinity adds. "Mel? What do you think?" My younger sister asks me. "It is pretty, maybe a bit simple?" I say, "It doesn't really matter though" I add right afterwards.

"Hey, I have a question" Dessa pipes up. "What is it?" I ask her. "You did fashion focus on Lynphea right?" She asks me. "One of the things I did, but yeah why?" I reply. "Why can't you just design us some clothes?" 

"Well I could try, but I only did fashion focus as a minor. I only send maybe a few hours on it two days a week" I explain. "Plus, Kayla was much better at it than I was" I add on. I keep looking through dresses until I come across a formal-ish light blue dress. 

"Hey Harm, what about this dress? It's a bit more formal, but it's similar to that one?" I ask holding it up. She walks over to me and I hand her the dress. "Oh this is beautiful," She comments. "That's so pretty!" Miele exclaims, "I love that" Dessa adds. "So this one?" Harmony asks, "Yes" The rest of them reply. 

Bloom

"Stella you sure about buying all these dresses," I ask her trying not to cause her to fall with the 22 dresses she's carrying. "Yes! I need all of these!" She replies grabbing Another dress. I sigh. Alright then. "Flora? Musa? Tecna? Aisha? Found anything you like?" I ask them. "Depends. If it's Stella Approved no. But physically have we found something? Yes," Tecna says moving aside to show the dresses the girls choose neatly in a pile. All ten dresses. 

"Stella are you sure it's necessary to Stella Approved the dresses?" I ask her. "Yes. They have to look amazing and perfect on you girls" She replies looking through More dresses. "Alright?" I say not even knowing what else to say. "Bloom Sweetie have you found anything you like?" Stella asks me. "Well, I found this dress," I say holding up the light blue and pink dress. 

Stella puts down the dresses she's been holding. "Oh that would look absolutely stunning on you," She says, "Great! Okay, can you check the other dresses the girls choose?" I ask her. "Of course" Stella runs to the pile of dresses. "Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. And finally yes" She says looking through the dresses giving the Winx the ones that she said yes to and putting the others away.