5: Left Alone

Andra POV: 

After 'finding' the ascendant we were all outside while me and Kai were looking for the perfect place to do the spell so the eclipse would be right above us. 

"You know you could've just shown us the ascendant to begin with" Bonnie says.

"Yeah but I wanted to feel your hand on my chest" Kai replies 

I roll my eyes and walk in front of Kai. He soon catches up "aw don't be jealous princess you know I like you more" he smirks.

I groan "I'm not jealous shut up"

"Whatever you say"

Then we hear Bonnie call Damon over "you know how Kai said he had a lot of siblings?" Bonnie asks.

"Look at this, family murdered in Portland survivor is their 22 year old son names Malachai"

Me and Kai exchange looks before Kai turns around. "Who names a kid Malachai its like they expected me to be evil" Kai says and I snicker.

"All these kids were murdered" Bonnie says with an angry look in her eyes.

"Hello not everyone died I had a soft spot for one of my sisters, or else I would have cut her lungs out and not just her spleen"

"Something tells me your not speaking hypothetically" Damon says

Kai walks over to Bonnie "these two I hung off a stairwell railing, I put a knife in her abdomen and him I drowned in the pool, he kept fighting me and I was like I saved you for last you ungrateful little..." Kai trails off "anyways that was that"

"You just killed your whole family?" Bonnie asks in disbelief.

"Coven to be precise" Kai replies.

When he sees Damon and Bonnies blank stares he adds "oh you know? family of witches"

"Your making her jump through hoops and your a witch? Damon asks annoyed.

"Sort of yeah, no powers obviously I'm a siphon, I take magic from other witches but can't generate my own, like Andra"

Kai takes a deep breath and continues "oh and of course the Gemini Coven didn't take it too well when they heard what I did back in Portland, that's why they banished me here"

"This place is a prison, they created it for you" Bonnie says in realization

"Yup this isn't your hell Damon, its mine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk back to the house because Bonnie decided to be dramatic and not allow Kai to leave because he's a serial killer.

"I don't care I just wanna get out of here" Damon protests.

"How can you not care maybe because of all the horrible things you've done"

Me and Kai look at each other with annoyed glances.

"Maybe because killing a bunch of kids isn't a big deal to someone who murdered a pregnant woman" Bonnie says and Damon glares at her.

Kai speaks up "ouch poor nephew-uncle Zach"

"Oh come on Bonnie you wanna go home to your friends I wanna go back and give the rest of the Gemini Coven an excruciating death along with Andra win-win"

"And I have a niece or nephew on the way soo-" I start before Damon cuts me off.

"Look I know they aren't model citizens Bon but I need to get back not just for Elena but for my brother"