♡ six - louis ♡

"Louis..." Harry breathed. "Louis, I want you."

       Louis grabbed the blunt hanging loosely from in between Harry's two fingers and put it up to his dry lips, inhaling and exhaling through his nose. The feeling sent a shiver down his spine, and Harry's words made his toes curl in his worn out Vans.

       "I wanna be a good boy for you. I'll do anything you ask." Harry whispered again in Louis ear, teeth grazing against the top of his piercing that he didn't know was there before. "Tell me I'm your good boy, Lou."

       "You're daddy's good boy, Hazza." Louis said, crawling on top of Harry on the couch, which was damp from sweat. Harry breathed heavily and watched as Louis climbed on his lap, his petite figure making him feel like he belonged there. "You're so fun when you're high."

       Harry smiled lazily and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist, eyes glazing as they raked over Louis' bare chest and tattoos. Louis watched Harry also, tilting his head and trying to think about how the hell all of this happened. Oh yeah. Louis faintly remembers persuading Harry to come over his house after the banquet, saying that his father was going out to meet someone (his new hoe, but Harry didn't need to know that.) and he didn't want to be in the house alone. Anne agreed, being that she trusted Louis since he was indeed the pastors son, while Harry just shook with uncertainty. It took mild convincing, but Harry eventually gave into the pressure and hit the blunt until he liked it.

       "Louis, can you kiss me?" Harry asks, both in between sleep and being awake. Louis looked down at his plump pink lips and brushed his thumb across it slowly, biting his own until he felt blood on the back of his teeth. "I want you to be my first kiss."

       That's when Louis knew he fucked up. Here he was getting an innocent boy high and nearly ruining his life by the second, and here Harry was completely oblivious to the whole situation. If Harry remembers everything that happened in the morning, he'll certainly never talk to Louis again. Hell, he'll scream bible and run away from him.

       Louis sighed deeply and tugged at the ends of his hair, using the other hand to whack himself in the head. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

       "What's wrong? I thought that you wanted to kiss me...Am I too gross?" Harry frowned, letting his arms outstretch in order to reach for Louis. Louis shook his head and removed himself from the curly haired boy's lap, turning around so that his back was to him. "Louis?"

       "Harry, I think you should leave." Louis stated firmly, letting his hands fall limply to his sides. "After you go home, remind yourself to not talk to me ever again."

       Harry felt tears well up in his eyes, and he sat up on the couch so that he was staring at Louis' back. "What did I do?"

       "Harry, I don't want you involved with me." retorted Louis. "You can take a shower and I'll give you something from my dad's closet up wear so you don't smell like weed when you get home."

       "But...I don't understand." Harry stuttered, standing up so that he could turn Louis back around. He placed his hand on Louis' shoulder, but the boy shook it off and pointed towards the hall where the bathroom was. Louis stood just like that until he heard the shower turn on, and the sounds of the water slapping against the tub.

       God, help me.

. . .

       "So you got this boy high, and then kicked him out because you're a bad person?" Zayn asked, his voice slightly muffling due to Skype's low quality on his old PC. "Sounds like a book I read."

       "Well, this isn't a book Zayn. Anyways, he probably hates me now for kicking him out and getting him high. I trashed his innocence." Louis replied, placing his head in his hands. "Nearly."

       " So what if he remembers it all? Have you ever heard of the drunken truth? If it applies to here, I'm pretty sure a small part of Henry's–"

       "Harry's–" Louis interrupted.

       "–Hepburn's brain knew what he was doing."

       "It's Harry." Louis repeated, shooting daggers into Zayn's hazel eyes. "And he's the type of Christian that is homophobic."

       "Another reason to just give up on that Harvey guy, Lou."

       "Harry." Louis repeated.

       "That's what I said, Haribo." Zayn waved him off, his eyes fluttering with excitement as he turned away from Louis to look at something off screen. "Oh, hey Ni!"

       Louis squinted with suspicion. "Who is Ni?"

       Suddenly a blonde haired boy appeared in front of the screen and on Zayn's lap, a huge grin on his face when he saw Louis. He had light blue eyes and a thick Irish accent as soon as he started talking. "Hi, you must be Louis! I'm Niall."

       "Are you guys dating?" Louis asked Zayn with surprise, completely ignoring Niall's overly excited introduction. "And you didn't tell me?"

       Zayn's cheeks blazed red and he shrugged his shoulders. "You were always talking about H–"

       "Harry."

       "Harry...and I never could find the time to."

       "Well, I'm sorry if I bore you. It was nice meeting you, Nail."

       "Niall." Niall frowned.

       "Bye." Louis clicked the end call button and groaned. Okay so maybe he shouldn't have brought his anger out on that poor boy, but Zayn tells him everything and he had the chance to tell him about Niall every second of the day. Did it really matter? Yes.

       Now that he knew Zayn was agitated with his problems, he desperately needed someone else to talk to. Sure, he had a couple of friends from his old school in his contacts, but weren't Zayn.

       So in truth, he had no one.

NOTE: what is going on dun dun. why can't zayn get henry's name right? will harry be mad at louis? is louis okay? idk find out next time on toxic.