✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ✧

Start from the beginning

"Namjoon... I told you. We're not just meant to be. I'm sorry I'll have to leave soon a-and it's tough... I can't promise anything." Jin said, trying his best to convince him but it was hard.

Jin knew this day would come so he never made a promise with Namjoon. He loved his company and loved him so much for how he was but he couldn't promise to stay. He had to achieve the dream he had strived for all his life.

"I love you Namjoon-ah... but you have to understand this. We're just not meant to be." Jin said, slowly removing Namjoon's hand from his arm.

"No you don't! If you would love me, you wouldn't leave me."

"I'm sorry Namjoon. I love you but I love myself a little more."

And Namjoon blinked several times to get his mind off the thoughts. It took him so long to get over Jin and now everything was hurting so bad, as if the previous wound was freshened.

Namjoon stood up from the couch, staying longer was feeling weird to him.

"Sorry, I'll have to leave. I wasn't supposed to be here for this long." Namjoon excused and Jin stood after him.

"It's okay but... can we meet again?" Jin asked and Namjoon just looked blank. He didn't know if he could.

"Sure. If destiny wants, we will." Saying this Namjoon turned around and Jin could only stare at his way.

A soft smile formed on his lips after watching him for a long time yet eyes were a bit glossy.

He was happy, at least Namjoon was over him.

~✧~

This was harder than it seemed. Namjoon didn't know how he pulled up the casual attitude in front of Jin while all he was feeling was a thunderstorm of emotions inside of him.

He came back home, lost in thoughts. His feet led him to the bookshelf to choose a book for him to get distracted. He settled on the couch, running hands through his hair as he began to turn the pages of the book.

He just didn't want to feel any emotion about him any longer but as soon as he turned more pages of the book, the old Polaroids came out.

He thought he could get his mind off him for a while but the events didn't seem to help him.

His eyes looked down at the set of Polaroids from the museum, cycling, their walk and even from the library they met in for the first time.

Why was it all happening all of a sudden when he found himself his better half? Why did it all bother him?

Namjoon felt so frustrated and the agony built in when he stared at the pictures for a while. Every picture was connected to a beautiful memory which he didn't want to remember. He could see himself smiling with the other, he really thought they were something.

He didn't realise how a tear scrolled down from his cheek, landing on the picture in his hand.

Namjoon looked away, shutting the book and wiping his tears away aggressively. He didn't want to feel weak. He didn't want to cry but he didn't know why he did.

Did he still care? Maybe he did.

"Joonie~~~ sorry I was a bit too late today. How are you? You know I got you donuts. Momma insisted that I should get you these. You know, I did a lot of shopping too!" Jimin barged in, exclaiming happily as he hopped in with a bag full of sweet treats for his boyfriend.

Namjoon wiped his eyes quickly, activating his fake smile.

"Oh.. baby you're here?" Namjoon asked, faking a smile and trying to hide his sadness.

Jimin nodded, quickly making his way into his lap, pressing his lips on his cheeks right on top of his dimples and Namjoon held him still on his lap.

"Do you like donuts-" and Jimin suddenly stopped after noticing Namjoon's eyes.

"Joonie?"

"Baby..."

"What happened?" Jimin asked, taking Namjoon's face in his hands to look at him closely.

"Ah, nothing."

"Wait, did you cry?" Jimin asked worriedly, his gaze softening quickly.

"No baby it's just-"

"What happened Joonie? Tell me." Jimin asked with concern, his voice so soft and gentle and Namjoon melted quickly.

"It's nothing love. You know I was just reading this book. It's a bit emotional, nothing else." Namjoon had to lie.

"Aww. So you really cried?" Jimin asked, holding his face with one hand and running his hand into his hair with another, caressing his features oh so gently.

"I didn't realise I did." Namjoon said and Jimin's gaze softened to see his sentimental boyfriend.

He pressed his lips on Namjoon's forehead very firmly, kissing all his worries away.

"Don't cry, okay?" Jimin asked later, gently stroking Namjoon's cheeks with his tiny hands and Namjoon looked up at him with love in his eyes, holding his waist with one arm and the hand of the other rested on Jimin's lap.

"I'm glad you're here." Namjoon whispered, looking at his exquisite face, all of his frustration and agony disappeared.

Jimin smiled while looking down at him, leaning to kiss the corner of his lips with his plum ones.

Namjoon didn't let him move away but connected their lips together for a long lasting kiss until he was all showered with his love, drowning in ecstasy.

The feeling was so indescribable when Namjoon would kiss him. Jimin wasn't a distraction, he was a remedy to all his miseries and Namjoon knew that he had to be strong for him, his love.

They later parted away and Namjoon could see how beautiful Jimin looked to his eyes. His tiny fairy.

Namjoon admired him for a good while, gently kissing his tiny hands now.

"You want some coffee?" Namjoon asked and Jimin smiled.

"Should I help you?"

"It's okay, I'll make it." Namjoon said, lifting Jimin just to only put aside on the couch before he decided to go towards the kitchen.

Jimin just giggled, watching Namjoon walking to the counter while he sat properly, pulling the box of donuts towards himself, not realising that it hit the book which eventually fell down.

Jimin quickly bent down, carrying it and noticing the number of pictures which dropped out of it.

The pictures of him with Jin. Jin hyung. Taehyung's cousin Jin.

Jimin was quiet and dazed out, silently putting them in the book before closing it. He was doing it all subtly while Namjoon prepared coffees for them, humming a melody.

So he was crying over the pictures?

────•✧•────

Uh oh...

Anyway, guys I'm feeling so delighted after how Mini kissed Moni's forehead in the 2020 DVD, my heart ahahahahah. They are so so cute.

Keep commenting!

Hope you guys enjoyed!