Chapter-75

Hello... my lovely readers!!!!
❤❤❤❤❤
********

Naina was upset with the news of Sunaina and her family having dinner at Sameer's house. Although, she love family gathering like this... but she can't help thinking about the outcome of this family dinner.

" Sunaina tumhari hi class mein toh hai... Sameer, tum aur Sunaina dost ho... isliye sath dinner karne ke  liye invite kar rahi thi tumhe."
Vishakha said and looked at her expectantly.

Naina didn't want to interfere a family gathering... but she didn't want to go away when she knew who was going to be here with Sameer.
She was going to accept the invitation but then she thought,
"Taiji ko bina bataye aisa kuch kiya toh pata nahi kya haal karengi? Upar se raat ka khaana bhi banana hai mujhe."

Inwardly sighing, she smiled a little and answered,
"Aunty... iss baar nahi ruk paungi. Wo Taiji raah dekh rahi hongi. Sorry."

Vishakha understood her... and appreciates her sense of responsibility.

"Koi baat nahi beta."
She said, caressing Naina's cheek.

Naina blushed slightly... she never experienced this motherly warmth from anyone.

******

Sameer was in his room, studying notes, prepared by Naina.
He sometimes gets surprised... how much he has changed... he was studying and on top of that he was liking it.
Maybe it was... what he calls,
'Naina ka jaadu'.

Grinning widely, he said,
"Kya jaadu kar rahi ho, Naina? Tumhare sath-sath... padhai se bhi pyaar hone laga hai. Jab bhi main koi topic aache se padhta hu... aur tumhe batata hu... tumhare chehre par jo badi si smile aati hai... tumhari aankhon mein jo chamak aati hai... uske liye toh main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon."

Just then Rahul enters the room, he smirked looking at his brother lost.
"Aise kiske khayalon mein kho gaye ho? "

Sameer gets startled and focuses on his book. He abruptly said,
"Kisi ke nahi... wo kuch padhai ka hi soch raha tha."

Rahul shook his head and with a warm smile, he said,
"Waise mujhe yeh dekhkar bohat khushi hui ki aap mann laga kar padhai kar rahe ho... hamara aakhri saal hai aur phir college. Iss baar toh main aapke sath hi admission lunga."

Raising his eyebrows, Sameer asked,
"Achanak se kya hua?"

Rahul couldn't tell him the real reason...Preeti. He wanted to be close to her...wanted to know about her... her likes or dislikes.

Smiling nervously, he answered, "Woh bss... aise hi. Aapko apne bhai ka sath pasand nahi."

"Pagal... aisa kuch nahi hai. Khair... abhi yaha kyu?"
Sameer asked, closing his book.

Rahul suddenly realised and asked looking at his brother clothes, "Aree haa... aap... aap ready nahi hue."

Furrowing his eyes, Sameer asked,"Ready?"

"Aap bhul gaye kya? Hadd hai bhaiya... Mummy ne lunch par hi bataya tha."

Sameer tries to remember but he only know that at that time he was thinking about Naina. Oh God! He really has gone crazy.

"Kya... Kya kaha tha?"
Sameer asked, smiling sheepishly.

Rahul rolled his eyes and said,
"Aaj dinner par mehmaan aa rahe hai."

Sameer got up and went towards his cupboard. Taking out his clothes, he asked, "Mehmaan? Kaun?"

"Aapki school friend...Sunaina aur uski family."