Chapter-62

Hello lovely readers!!❤❤
Finally got some time to write... I miss writing  my book and reading your lovely comments.
❤❤❤❤
Sorry for the blurry pic.
*smiles sheepishly *

******

It was almost midnight when Sameer and Naina reached their respective home.

Naina was lying down on her bed, thinking about today.
She slowly touched her lips and blushed slightly.
"Aacha hai, Sameer ne nahi dekha... Kya sochta mere baarein mein?"

She then thought about Sameer and his words...how he praised her? She felt so special and beautiful.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she suddenly thought,
"Ab kal se... School. Aur school mein wo chipkali. Ye 2-3 din kitne aache se beete... Sameer ke sath.

On the otherhand, Sameer was trying to sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes. He was suddenly so excited to see Naina, to meet her... to talk to her.

"Kya main kal Naina ko bata du? Main usse... Pyaar karta hu."
He excitedly thought. But suddenly, he got tensed,
"Tu bhi Sameer, pagal hai. Pehle yeh to jaan le ki Naina, tere baarein mein kya sochti hai?"

Sameer closes his eyes, and immediately he saw Naina' smiling face.
And automatically, his lips curved upwards.

Opening his eyes, he ruffled his hair.
"Ab to aankhein band karne pr bhi tum hi dikhti ho... Bss Naina se ek baar, ek ishara hi mil jaaye ki tumhare liye main ek dost se kahin jyada hu. "

Sameer slept peacefully thinking ways to know about Naina' s feelings about him.

******

Next day, Naina does her daily routine chores, side by side bearing  Taiji's tantrums.

Finally, she was done with serving breakfast to everyone. Naina was glancing at the door waiting for her father and brother.

Pralay came out, to have breakfast. Taiji and Tauji to settled down for breakfast, waiting for Naina to start serving.
But she didn't notice... her eyes were at the door.

Taiji got angry and said, "O Maharani, nashta milega ya nahi... Ya wahi darwaze par aankhein gada kar khadi rahegi."

"Ji Taiji... Wo bss Papa aur Arjun bhaiya ko raah dekh rahi thi."
Naina said and started serving everyone.

Just then, Taijk murmured,"Kaha jayenge... Muft mein khana khane aayenge hi."

But, Naina heard her... Pursing her lips, she goes back to her room.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to ignore... Taiji's taunting words.
Just then, she heard her father's voice.

Naina smiled and went outside, she was more excited to meet Arjun... very well knowing that her father, will not be happy seeing her.

She took her bag and went outside. But, didn't saw Arjun at the table.
Rakesh glared at her and said, "Ab koi yaha nashta bhi parosega."

Naina hurriedly served breakfast to him and then asked nervously,
"Papa, woh... Arjun bhaiya, nahi aaye."

Rakesh didn't answered, Naina called him,
"Papa-"

"Arre, insaan shanti se nashta bhi nahi kar sakta. Aur kya karna hai... Tumhe jankar? Main bata deta hu Naina... Arjun se thoda durr hi raho. Ab uske 2 mahine mein cricket  ka selection test aane wala hai... kahin tumhare aas pass hone se... uski bhi kismat kaali na ho jaaye."
Rakesh angrily said and went away, leaving untouched breakfast plate.

Naina controlled her tears from spilling, and without saying anything she left for school.

******