"I knew she had something to do with this bullshit."
Rob said as we all stared at Nia stupid ass following us on the way to Jay spot.

"She still work here?" I asked Prince.

"Nah."

"Y'all still fuck around?"

"She's my fiancé nigga. Why?" He asked me getting defensive.

"Nigga what you mean why? I need to know what she saw that night and if she told the feds something bout it." I told him.

"Ima be real jit, I can't even let that go down." He
told me.

"Wanna bet?" Rob said pressing him but I pushed him back.

"Prince you know we go way back. Let's not forget that lil situation I got you out of in '16. If I ain't put in that word for you, they was finna spin the bin on your whole family. I let all that shit you did with Indya slide cause I know how she can get, but we both know you owe me nigga." I told him looking down at my AppleWatch seeing Indya was calling me. I declined it.

"Ight Breezy, but I gotta be here when y'all talk." He said.

"That's cool tell her pull up right now and hurry
up cause I got something to do." I told him.

"I'm finna call her now." He said pulling his phone out.

"Watch him Rob, I gotta take this call right quick and get Terrance stupid ass." I told him.

I walked out the back going into the bathroom calling Indya.

"Jahir, why you leave me here? You know I can't handle both our families at the same time without you." She answered whispering.

"You'll be ight. I know yo ass ain't hiding." I said laughing.

"I sure the fuck am hiding right in the closet. If your Aunt Hope makes one more slick comment about me before I can even lose my shit, my momma gon bat that lady I'm telling you now." She said making me laugh even harder.

"Record that shit to, that old bitch deserve it. But try to enjoy your time tonight I'll see you tomorrow." I told her.

"Noo, I thought you was coming home tonight." She said whining.

"Stop acting like you Syn age and be with your family. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow." I told her.

"Okay, I love you too. Bye." She said then hung up.

Majority of the ladies on both sides of our family was at our house "hanging out" but Indya doesn't know the real reason why.

Indya had no idea what I had coming for her tomorrow and none of my loud mouth aunties better tell her either. But first I had to deal with this situation.

I walked out the bathroom and onto the club floor spotting Terrance letting some strippers do body shots off him.

"Terrance! Bring yo ass on man!" I told him.

"Aht aht! Just cause you married that don't have shit to do with me." He said flipping me off.

"Nigga we here for business and you playing, come on!" I told him.