What the hell is she doing to me?

I can feel my cock hardening. I shift in my seat trying to ease the discomfort in my pants, but nothing works. So I forcibly tear my gaze away from her and jolt to my feet.

Luciano stares at me, but only for a second because his gaze shifts past me to something -or someone- behind me.

Cesare's gruff laugh fills my ears, followed by a sultry chuckle from a women. Fuck. Her laugh is contagious as hell.

Grabbing Luciano's Gelato, I shove a spoonful into my mouth to distract myself from taking her in the middle of this club. I almost lost control yesterday. Almost. That can't happen again. I won't allow it.

"Hey!" He protests.

I ignore him.

I'm losing my mind, and it's all because of her. Her and that damned dress, that sexy lingerie, and those eyes and freckles. And don't even get me started on that shit awful mouth of hers.

I want to shove my cock down her throat, and fuck her mouth until she gags and cries. I want to see if she'd scream in terror if I held her at gunpoint while I fucked her from behind. She needs to know she can't talk to me like that and get away with it. Instilling fear into her is the right way to go.

Slowly turning around to face her and my smug ass little brother, I notice the way her eyes travel up my body and how her breathing has suddenly changed.

Her plump lips are parted slightly, her chest erratically rising and falling. Her cheeks are flushed a shade of pink.

Cazzo(fuck).

I scoop another spoonful and ready myself to shove the delicious salted caramel treat into my mouth. But before it can reach my mouth, she grabs the spoon, sticks out her bubble gum pink tongue and licks at the white dessert.

She moans in the process and I raise an eyebrow, watching some of it begin to melt from her warm breath. She's taking an extremely long time to finish it. I watch the way her swollen pink lips slurp at the spoon.

Her moans intensify, bringing the attention of a few our way. "Stop," I warn, feeling Cesare, Luciano and almost half the club watching her as well.

Some of it drips down between the slope of her breasts, and she only laughs as she looks down. Taking her index finger, she scrapes off the ice cream and pops it into her mouth, sucking her finger ever so slowly. She release an erotic moan that reaches all the way to the erection straining in my pants.

Merda(shit).

I grab her wrist with one hand and snatch the spoon from her grasp with the other. She doesn't stop laughing, finding my blue balls amusing.

Setting the spoon down on the table, I grip her wrist even tighter. "Stop being immature," I say through gritted teeth. "People are watching."

She just continues to stare back at me with those far-from-innocent hazel eyes and long dark lashes. "Whatever do you mean?" She asks, in a high pitched sing-song voice. A devious grin sits on her face.

She's intentionally trying to piss me off by playing dumb, but she knows exactly what she's doing. "Don't fuck with me, Autumn."

She drops the clueless girl act, her features hardening, and her voice rough and filled with anger. "Why must you be such an asshole, huh?" She's completely ignored my comment about her immature behavior.

I'm assuming she's learned about my newest investment. I don't bother fighting back the smirk trying to force its way onto my lips.

Just watching her squirm with rage brings me joy. Seeing her pissed turns me on. She's the first women who's ever been bold enough to confront me about anything, other than my Madre(mother) of course.

It brings about a change in my boring ass life that I never knew I could find so much joy in.

Her face burns with beautiful anger as she grits her teeth and flashes those sexy eyes full of fire at me.

She sways slightly, indicating that she's not currently in her right mind. Drunk her is even hotter than sober her.

"Why must I be an asshole?" I repeat. "What about you? You've been a pain in my ass since the day I met you."

"Fuck. You." She flips me off, and yanks her wrist free from my grasp. I could've held on longer, but then I wouldn't be able to find humor in the way she stumbles backward.

Cesare, ruining the moment, catches her before she can fall flat on her drunk ass. What a kiss ass. I roll my eyes.

Her eye lids are heavy as she grabs at Cesare's arm. "Why are you doing this to me?" She whines. Before I can answer she shouts with a stutter, "leave me alone, you-you bully!"

People are really looking at us now. The princess loves drawing attention to herself. This is merely a performance for her.

I simply smirk, watching her continue to sway from side to side, and rant like a toddler. "Come now," I say softly, grabbing the spoon she used after me, and scooping another spoonful of the practically empty ice cream into my mouth. "Now what would be the fun in that princess?"

"I... hate y-you sooo much." She slurs her words as if chewing on them.

She's so damn adorable when she's angry. I love the way her nose crinkles like a little bunny rabbit. I wonder what kind of faces she'd make if I were inside her?

Cesare and Luciano are glaring at me, not finding my bullying behavior amusing. They don't have to find it funny. I do, and that's enough.

Her voice begins to fade in the distance as Cesare tugs her away from me. "You suck!" She shouts within the crowd.

"Accordingly to Ethan, that would've been your job." I just couldn't help myself. I enjoy this too much.

She crinkles her nose, frowning at me. I just stand there with a grin, an invisible fog of smoke protruding from her ears. The grin on my face stretches to my eyes as I watch her storm out of the club.

Seems as though I've upset the princess.