Right here *Chris Motionless*

"I'm so sorry Chris, I just didn't know who else to call." I cried, sitting in my car outside of the house I shared with my boyfriend- ex boyfriend.

"Hey, dont be sorry. You know you can call me anytime, especially in a situation like this. Okay? I'm headed right over."

"O-okay.. But Chris, can you stay on the phone with me? Please."

"Of course Ny, I'm right here." I wasn't sure I could sit in the silence by myself and as long as I had known Chris he had always been the strongest person in my life... And I needed that strength. "Has he left? You know what's gonna happen if I get my hands on that little fucker."

"He's here Chris, but please don't do anything that will put you in trouble. I just need you here so I can feel safe. We'll grab my stuff and leave. Okay?"

"Nyah.. I-" he sighed and I knew he wasnt happy with the situation but I needed him to stay out of trouble. "Where are you even going to go?"

"I don't know.. Ill figure it out." But one thing was for sure; I wasn't going to ask for anyone's help. It was bad enough and embarassing enough to be put in this situation.. I couldn't.. I just couldn't.

"Well then you're crashing with me till you figure something out. Kay Ny?"

"Chris-"

"No. No arguing. You're staying with me." I would argue it later, for now I needed him as calm as I could get him.

When he pulled up outside the house we both got out of our cars.

"Nyah!" His jaw tightened as he got close to me, his eyes looking me over. "And you want me to be calm with this dude? You want me to be civil with someone who did this to you?!" He shook his head, running a hand through his blonde hair. In a split second he had turned and started towards the house, but I quickly grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back.. Even just to stop him.

"Chris, please. Stop. This wont make things any better."

"He hurt you Nyah. Hes not getting away with it, you won't fight back but... I sure as hell will and wether I end up in trouble or not he deserves whats coming to him."

"Chris, please." I begged, tears gathering in my eyes. I didn't want anymore violence today. "Please don't. I just want my stuff and to leave. Please, Chris. For me."

"Ny..." He loudly sighed. "Fine. For you. Now come on, I want you out of here."

As we entered the house my hands got shakey, my stomach feeling sick. Matt stood up and glared at Chris as I held onto his arm and hid behind him. "Come on Ny. You're safe, promise." He gave me a small reassuring smile as we made it to my room.

I started packing clothes but as my mind drifted off to all the memories I stopped and hesitated. Did I really want to leave? Could I really leave him? Could I even be without him?

"Ny, I know what youre thinking and you are not staying. Okay?" He grabbed the clothes out of my hands and shoved them into the suitcase that was infront of me before going to my closet and pulling all my clothes out of it.

"I don't think I can do this-"

"Nyah, you are not staying here. You are not- no, no. Fucking no."