My Daughter *Chris Motionless*

*I'm well aware that Chris doesn't ever want kids... But I can't help but the idea of him having one and being a dad is incredibly adorable... So I wrote this. Enjoy*
"I

said shush! Now stop whining!" I heard him yell at her as I made my way back over to the table. He didn't even try to have patience with her.

"Watch how you talk to my daughter." I growled. "She's a child, Justin, you have to have some patience with her." I spoke firmly, picking her up. "C'mere princess."

"You mean Katrina's daughter?" He shot back. If looks could kill he would have been dead.

"My daughter. If you were gonna have a bad attitude then why did you agree to come?" I sat down, putting Shelby on my lap. "Its been 3 years man... When are you going to get over the fact that I have her?" He shook his head and didn't answer.

"Hey guys." Ricky arrived, sitting down with us. "What's going on? What did I interrupt?" He looked between us but I shifted my focus to Shelby, holding her plush puppy while she played with its ears.

"Daddy, my puppys blue." She told me.

"Yeah baby, it is blue. Does your puppy have a name?"

"Ummm puppy!" She giggled, poking its nose, causing my to laugh. Good thing it was just a plushie.

"Just think we'd be better off if Kat would have taken care of her own fucking kid." Justin mumbled to Ricky. But ohhhhh did I fucking hear it.

"Dude, Shelby is just as much his as she is hers you can-"

"My fucking kid, Justin. My daughter. When are you going to get it through your fucking head?!" I yelled at him, causing Shelby to sink back into me, putting her hands over her ears and pouting. She didn't like yelling.

"So what if Chris has a kid? Why does that even bother you? The rest of us have all gotten use to it."

"Because the band gets to suffer so that he can take care of someone elses kid? That's fucked!"

"Why are we yelling? Whats fucked?" Vinny joined our table.

"Ricky, watch her." I picked Shelby up, off my lap and handed her to him. "Lets go see Ricky for a minute Bee. Daddy will be right back." I stood up, and nodded for Justin to follow me. "Lets talk." Although talking wasnt what I wanted to do at the moment.

I was thankful that we were seated outside on the patio of the restraunt and that no one else was around.

"Lets get one thing fucking clear. That is my fucking daughter, she is not going anywhere, she will always be put before anything else and there is nothing anyone can do that will ever change that. But even then, this band has never suffered in the last three years that I have had her. So I dont know what youre running your mouth about or what your actual problem is, but you need to get the fuck over it. You're the only one who acts this way towards Shelby and Kat and if it keeps up its gonna be a major fucking problem. Got that?" I was more than heated after this. On a good day he was civil towards my girls but he just never really got along with them like the rest of the guys did. And I was aware that he felt like they held me back but it wasnt an issue untill he decided to yell at my daughter. I walked back to the table, leaving him standing there silently. Ryan was now sat at the table and Shelby was on Ricky's lap, pointing at his tattoos while her lips moved, telling something to Ricky.

"-make you a tattoo." She had a huge smile on her face but that was just her usually. She was a happy kid.

"Uhh maybe you could draw me one. How's that?"

"Mommy says I'm good at drawling."

"I'm sure you are."

"Daddy! You tell Ricky, I'm a good drawler." She reached out for me.

"You're very good at drawing Bee." I agreed, taking her from Ricky. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it out check, I barely had time to read the words 'on my way' from Kat before Shelby was trying to take my phone from my hands.

"Shelby, that's not very nice." I held my phone out of her reach, causing her to whine.

"Daddy, mine." She tried reaching for it but I held it further away.

"Shel, stop. This is daddy's and it's not nice to take people's things from them." She pouted but left my phone alone. I kept her occupied while the guys and I all talked while we waited for Kat.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Shelby chanted, trying to get out of my arms. I let her down as she ran to Kat, grabbing into her legs like she hadn't seen her mother in ages.

"Hi Shel." Kat picked her up, kissing her face before coming over and joining us.

"Mommy I give Ricky tattoo! Tell him I am good at colouring!"

"Oh you are baby?" She raised an eyebrow, looking at Ricky before looking at me.

"Yes yes yes! It will be...  I think a princess kitty!" Ricky burst into laughter at this as Kat sat down next to me, putting Shelby on her lap.

"Oh I can't wait to see this." I smirked at him.

"Daddy you too?"

"Uhh no princess, daddy doesn't need anymore." I told her, causing her to pout.

"Aww come on Chris. Dont make her so sad. If I'm getting one, so are you. It's only fair."

"What kind of tattoo are we giving daddy?" Kat asked her.

"Ummm a pumpkin!"

"Oh come on, I get stuck with a princess cat and Chris makes off with a pumpkin?!"

"If im getting one, so are you. Its only fair." I mocked his words.

We eventually all got food and ate before sitting around and talking even more.

"Its getting late." Kat spoke.

"Bee, you ready to go?" I asked, playing with her hair as she sat in my lap, her tiny body leaning against my chest. "Bee?" I moved her to get a look at her face and saw that she was fast asleep.

"She's out man." Ricky laughed.

We all wrapped up conversation and I took her to the car, buckling her into her seat before heading to the house, meeting Kat there since she had obviously drove separately.

When we pulled up I got her out of her seat and carried her into the house, laying her down in her room. As I stood up from putting her in her bed she let out a small whine.

"Sweet dreams Bee. I love you."