"What are you doing here dobe? Go away! This is my fight!" Sasuke yelled as he didn't want anyone else interfering with his fight with Gaara which he believed was his right.

Naruto looked at the situation which was very dire. Turning around the Uzumaki suddenly punched Sasuke right on the face it was so hard the Uchiha fell unconscious.

Sasuke sailed all the way to Shikamaru's branch as the Nara and Pakkun looked at Naruto in shock.

"He punched his own teammate" Temari was flabbergasted.

"Gaara release the girl" Naruto spoke softly his eyes narrowing as he looked at Gaara who huffed like an animal.

"Why should I Uzumaki" Naruto responded quickly "I will fight you one on one. They will leave" Temari and Shikamaru's eyes went wide in shock.

Gaara eyed Naruto who eyed back. The Uzumaki was serious which for some reason made Gaara accept so the Sabaku released Sakura "take the girl and leave" Naruto nodded and took Sakura and came toward Shikamaru who held Sasuke.

"Go Shikamaru" the Nara who looked shocked responded "Naruto you can't face that monster alone" the Uzumaki sighed "I have no choice please go" Pakkun looked at the Uzumaki "I will try to send reinforcements hang tight" Naruto nodded while Shikamaru didn't want to go but knew he had to because he would become a hindrance.

"Watch yourself Naruto" Naruto smiled when Shikamaru picked both his teammates up and ran off.

Now only Gaara and Naruto remained as Temari watched in the trees gulping.

Naruto and the monster Gaara stood facing each other as silence ensued and the wind blew.

Suddenly Gaara chuckled which then turned into a full blown laughter "so you fight for another" Naruto just watched him on guard as he was a bit shaken from looking into Gaara's eyes "those eyes"

Gaara smirked evilly "that's why you all weak. You don't need a reason to fight" Naruto's eyes narrowed "only the winner can feel the value of existence" Gaara spoke "you're like me you enjoy it when you fight isn't that right"

Naruto gave no reply making Gaara laugh again as he took it as yes.

"Since there are no friends here you can fight only for yourself"

"Friends" Naruto muttered as he clenched his fists "look at the girl who I disposed she was so pathetic. Bringing unnecessary emotions into battle...Wench should just die"

"You keep saying that." Naruto's eyes narrowed as he now brought a Kunai and got ready to attack "

"Those eyes...they are empty" Naruto gripped his Kunai

Gaara growled and reared up his arm and swung unleashing a barrage of Suna Shurikens. "Suna Shurikens" Naruto stood his ground as he dodged the sand weapons and used his single Kunai and parried the ones that almost hitting with great precision.

Gaara was a bit surprised and Temari's eyes went wide. As Naruto's hair covered his face "what is this feeling"

"Looking at his eyes brings out a great emotion within me"

Gaara screamed and threw a barrage of sand shurikens this time hitting Naruto who didn't bother to defend himself making him fall hard on the next tree.

Getting up slowly as it hurt Naruto gritted his teeth "why are his eyes like mine"

"Nar...Naruto" Temari uttered in shock

Getting up slowly it was time for Naruto to attack he was tired as and only had one option "I will beat him if it is the last thing I do"

Putting his hands into a cross formation Naruto enacted his technique "Kage Bunshin" suddenly smoke appeared and in came 5 clones including the real Naruto who got out a Kunai.

They all charged "okay let me show a great show" Naruto screamed as he and his clones were charging through the air.

Gaara smirked and then brought out his huge right hand and then stretched it at him. Three clones huddled up and took the blow as they were grabbed by Gaara.

"Now!" the fourth Naruto clone grabbed the real Naruto and tossed him at Gaara.

Quickly before Gaara attacked him Naruto replace himself with a clone which Gaara dispelled soaring upside down behind the monster Naruto did another clone and used its body as footing to get on Gaara's branch.

"Take this the main event" the Uzumaki then when the moment was at its climax he managed to hit Gaara with the Kunai on under his tail right on his butt.

Temari's eyes went wide then she blushed, all that and he done this "An enema" she twitched a bit irritated by his stupidity.

Naruto gave Gaara a stupid look when the monster turned around and hit Naruto with his tail hard making him soar far.

As he was in the air Naruto muttered "Boom" suddenly Gaara was engulfed by an explosion shocking Temari.

Gaara came out of the explosion majorly damaged as half his body became sand. Holding himself together Gaara couldn't believe Naruto hit him on his weak spot. "I didn't expect him to target the base of my tail where the armour is the thinnest" gritting his teeth Gaara put his hand on the tree wall "I wasn't affected but my sand could not absorb all of the impact"

Naruto landed next to Temari as she looked at him now in awe.

Gaara now healed a bit but his sand was weakened he suddenly screamed "I KILL YOU! UZUMAKI NARUTO" Gaara was transforming again.

"Gaara stop! Please" Temari screamed as she walked forward next to Naruto.

Gaara suddenly with eyes to kill raised his hands on Temari suddenly the girl felt sand envelop her making her freeze in shock.

"Ga...raa" Gaara just gave her a maniac look "DIE!" before Temari was enveloped by the sand and then crushed the sand was blown away by a surge of chakra.

Gaara's eyes went wide shock as next to Temari Naruto glowed blue as huge chakra came out of him.

"Na...Naruto" Temari looked at her saviour as the wind blew on her face.

"I won't let you get away with this" Naruto gritted his teeth now being serious as suddenly he unleashed himself "Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" countless of clones crowded the forest shocking Temari and Gaara as then Naruto gave Gaara no time and charged at him rage in his eyes.

Gaara had no time to defend himself as all of the Naruto's punched him and then kicked him hard making him fly towards a tree. Gaara survived but was brutally damaged.

"Whats happening" Temari blinked as fear overtook her. This battle wasn't human to her now.

Naruto and the clones stood watching Gaara as he swayed a bit getting up.

"I won't lose....I won't lose to SOMEONE LIKE YOU" Gaara screamed into the skies as suddenly a huge smoke appeared. Temari's eyes went wide in fear. Gaara finally completed his transformation

Rising quickly in height, Gaara's form twisted and evolved until he resembled a demonic looking Tanuki with light blue markings all over as he was massive.

"NOW UZUMAKI NARUTO! SHOW ME YOUR EXISTENCE!" Gaara roared in his Shukaku form.

"No this is...He didn't...He...that monster is here" Temari said as her legs gave out from the shock that her youngest brother would go to such lengths again to destroy them. Her mind was still in turmoil that Gaara tried to kill her.

.......................

And cut

Next episode Naruto vs Shukaku.

Also there will be a little plot twist, so be ready :)

Till the next time stay happy and safe