Dear Readers I

Hi, everyone. Author Lobak bawa cerita collaborasi and TADA! Unspoken Words lahir.

/cut /beeping sound

Author bener-bener collab sama author JomilynRegencia /arahin kamera ke Jomi.

Author: Do you have a word to my readers?

Jomi: Should I?

Author: Yes, you should

Jomi: /taking a deep breath /smiles at camera Continue to follow us and read all of our story. /Waving to the camera

Author: Really?

Jomi: /nodded

/Author arahin ke kamera balik

Jadi intinya Author juga berharap cerita ini banyak yang suka, dan gak ada unsur buat sindir menyindirlah pokoknya. /semprot ingus /arahin kamera ke Jomi yang lagi selfie. Well, intinya semoga suka dan maaf kalo ada typo. Dan grammar yang meh, kita minta maaf. Dan semoga kalian suka. Kita collab gak ada unsur apa-apa. We collab just want to do our hobbies, and no one will get hurt by that, right? /She nods. 

Jomi: She really like my poem, so she came to me and put all the effort, but I did the poem, so we collab just for fun, It's all her ideas, I never thought to had a collaboration like this. We barely knew each other on Discord.

Author: /nodded

Jomi: And she was an amazing novelist that I ever knew

Author: /shook her head no... I'm not that amazing, a lot of talented author than me out there, Jo. /Author's eating sound

Jomi: Author, are you forgot to using english?

Author: /giggling I forgot, sorry but I'll insert the cc and I hope you also can re-watch this video in edited version

/Author arahin balik

Jadi itu adalah singkat kata dari Author JomilynRegencia /looking at another direction don't forget also follow her account. And also, she has discord server, but I should ask her first.

Author: Hey, can I put your server link on the conversation?

Jomi: Sure why not!?

/Author nods Author: we saw you there!

Author Lobak OUT! /nutup lensa kamera