Chapter #26 Fights and Dog bites

Start from the beginning

"Oh, really? And who might that be?" He didn't seem to believe me, like if he was fully sure that map worked.

"Peter Pettigrew," I said coldly.

"That's not possible." He looked astonished and scared.

"It's just what I saw. Good night, Professor." I left with no more words.

I went to my dorm and tried my best to sleep.

***

Charlotte's perspective

"Broaden your minds. You must look beyond. The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye." Professor Trelawny kept saying like if she was the master of divination, now I understand why Audrie didn't get in this class "Only then can you see. Try again. Now, what do we have here?"

From my desk, I could see how Ron was about to fall asleep. Harry looked a little more awake, but still not fully. Professor Trelawny rushed into Harry and Ron's table. They both reacted quicker than expected.

"Oh, do you mind me trying?" I didn't realize Hermione was there. She took a look at the glass "The Grim, possibly."

"My dear" Professor Trelawny looked not surprised "From the first moment you stepped foot in my class... I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit." She took a look at Hermione's hand "For the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there. You may be young in years, but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books... to which you so desperately cleave." 

Hermione was definitely mad, she took out her hand and stood up and pushed the glass. I giggled and Harry looked at me like if I had a target in my head. Hermione walked out.

"Have I said something?" Professor Trelawny asked so innocently. Now she may be great at divination but definitely not good at thinking before speaking.

~~~

"She's gone mental, Hermione has." Ron said while we walked down the stairs."I mean, not that she wasn't always mental... but now it's in the open for everyone to see."

"Ron that is not correct to say" I started "I mean she is kind of mental but you know it still isn't-" 

I got interrupted by Harry who looked at the glass that was pushed by Hermione, who IS NOT mental. 

"Hang on." He took it up the floor "We better take this back."

"I'm not going back," Ron said

"I will," I said, I'm not delighted to go but I'm not going to let him go alone.

"Fine. See you later." Harry said

"See you," Ron said.

Harry went up very quickly. I catch up to him at the door.

"Wait for me," I muttered.

He looked around and we moved forward and placed the ball of glass where it goes and just when we were about to leave.

"Harry Potter" The glass muttered, I swear my heart stopped for a second. It looked like Sirius Black.

Professor Trelawny placed his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Professor Trelawney..." Harry gasped and I'm pretty sure I did too.

"He will return tonight." She said in a creepy voice. Harry seemed more shocked than before.

"Sorry?" He said confused.

"Tonight, he who betrayed his friends, whose heart rots with murder... shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt... and servant and master shall be reunited once more." She choked before coughing "I'm so sorry, dear children. Did you say something?" She said with her normal voice