The older just frowned before chuckling

"Memories of us, are you kidding?!" He furiously yelled

"Calm down, we're just pretending right?" Jungwon said a small smile can still be seen in his face as he try his best to stop his tears from falling...

"If it weren't for the divorce papers, I won't do this" jay said before poking his tongue in his inner cheek, while jungwon is just looking down not wanting the blonde to see how he failed to control his tears.

"Where are we going to open it?" He asked

"In the Living room, wait for me, okay?" Jungwon asked a bright smile was still plastered.

"Why where are you going?" Jay asked

"I'll just get something from my room, you can bring this with you now" he said giving the box to his husband before walking to his room that is just next door.

Jay isn't really interested of opening the box, he's aware that it'll just bring back lots of memories that he already tried to forget, but thinking about their agreement, He just can't say 'no'.

He just sat on the couch looking around the house. He noticed how some things changed the beige wall that he left five years ago is now pastel purple who happened to be his favorite color, the big window the used to be black is now white. How stupid of him not to notice all those. well maybe it's normal since he just arrived yesterday, then he and jungwon had to fight again and ended up in the agreement and all this is the only time he got to observe the changes in the place where he used to call HOME...

He was busy looking around when a certain picture got his attention...

"Sure I don't really look my best in there, but kinda made me miss my black hair" he said to himself looking at the picture frame hanged on the wall.

As his eyes drifted on the other side of the wall where another picture is hanged it's jungwon's picture he's smiling while holding a helmet and wearing a taekwondo uniform...

He poke his tongue in his inner cheek as he remembered that it's him who took that photo...

He remembers how jungwon loves hanging their pictures on the wall, he mentioned that it's a help so they won't miss each other so much, incase he left for somewhere jay could look at his photos so he won't feel lonely, but jay couldn't remember even a single time that jungwon left him alone. jungwon can't even leave him to go to the grocery, jungwon never left his side, not even once,but jay did and worse he left him when he is completely broken apart, he left him In the time that he needs him most...

"Jay"

"love?"

His thoughts where cutted off when he heard the raven call him...

He looked at him, while jungwon just gave him a smile holding a key on his hand...

"Let's open it?" He asked looking at Jay's eyes, Hoping he could see even just a tiny bit of love that is left for him. Cause if there is?, He won't hesitate to use it just to get him back, even if it takes breaking someone else's heart.

But he didn't see anything.

All he saw is annoyance and temperance.

He doesn't know how he managed to fell for someone else, while he is patiently waiting for him to comeback.

He doesn't know if jay just fell out of love, or he just never fell inlove at all, maybe what jay felt for him before wasn't love anyways, maybe it's just the idea of being inlove that pushed him to believe he is inlove with jungwon, but he's actually not.