✰MeDiA gOsSiP✰

Start from the beginning

He was sporting a white T-shirt and a jeans overalls that matched.

We both usually sort of began to pair our clothes since he got back from the hospital. We either followed a theme or colour pallate but now he was dressed like a Levi's Model and I...Well, I looked like I was going for a Sangeet.

It was an indicator of sorts that we had started growing apart.

I gulped down the thought, bringing my bottle up to my lips while pulling out a chair for me to sit.

Sidharth noticed and sat opposite of me, "Itni chup kyu hai?"

"Hmm, kuch nahi."

"Kuch nahi huh? Issiliye Paras ko face kar ke baithi ho," he smirked and I almost wanted to roll my eyes seeing that Paras was sitting on the couch opposite me,hogging down a cheese roll in a sloppy manner.

I cringed mentally and tore my eyes away from Paras only to notice that Sidharth's eyes flared with some intense emotion but when he realised I was looking he was quick enough to mask it.

"Achha lag raha hai na?"

"Kaun?"

"Paras."

I didn't reply, sipping my water quietly and keeping my thoughts aloof. I didn't know why Sidharth kept doing it.It was irritating.

Sidharth chuckled sardonically at my silence, chewing another bite of salad.

His eyes were still fixated on me in some kind of inside joke.

I remained motionless, closing my sipper bottle.

I tucked my hair behind my ear , awaiting when BB would ask us to walk out for the press conference.

Mahira sauntered behind me in a lime green lehenga and Sidharth immediately hollered for her to join us and her immediate comeback was that she would have if not for me distracting him.
I sighed and got up to vacate my place for her.

Asim and Rashami were grooming themselves in the bedroom and I joined them ignoring the fact that Sidharth hollered behind me: "Paras ko aise chod ke mat jaana!"

And Paras guffawed as if it was the funniest thing ever.

Asim looked dapper and I offered to straighten his hair to a side and he let me. I liked doing people's hair and I gently brought my straightener down his lock of hair and repeated. Asim got up to take a look at his own reflection in the mirror.

When I kept the straightener back on the bedside table, I noticed Mahira chattering away with Sidharth.

I huffed silently.

"Yeh badiya hai Sana," Asim approved from behind me and I grinned.

He mock-bowed for me and pulled his mike on his turtleneck sweater.

We were joking for a few moments until Bigg Boss asked us to come out into thr garden and I did.

As soon as I saw three rows of new faces, a smile began to grow on my face.

I couldn't help it.I was a people person.

They began to cheer for us as we seated ourselves and I watched Sidharth take a seat at the farther end of the vertical table and I was going to inch towards him but Paras and Mahira beat me to it.
So I sat between Asim and Arti on the other end.

Only a moment later,Sidharth peered over and noticed how far away I was seated from him and turned away casually, running his fingers through his dark locks of hair.

I was excited for the press to ask me things because I had only had one on interviews.The level of attention was just fascinating.

But as the media put forward fun questions of genuine curiosity to the others, when the ball was in my court it was something offensive or questioning my morality and character.

As it was with Asim.Poking him about some alleged affair.

While everytime they called my name,I perked up excitedly they doused my enthusiasm with an absurd question.

Especially one woman with a sullen bored face and large earrings who seemed to advocate Paras and demanded how I could break my friendship with him.

As if none of the others had ever broken a relationship in the house. As if I had done something atrocious and beyond imagination.

She was at it again, "Your feelings for Sidharth, is it real or for the sake of publicity?"

Before I could answer, Paras replied that my feelings were seasonal which was why I was sitting next to Asim and not Sidharth now.

I immediately recognised the sugar-coated implied meaning behind what he said.

Sidharth had leaned back in his chair and massaged his forehead as if irritated but said nothing to contradict the statement.

"Paras, tera ganda soch ko apne saath hi rakhna theek hai. Jo mujhe pucha hai mey khud jawab de sakti hu."

Paras was still sporting a mocking smile and raised his hands as if in surrender.

"Ma'am aap ko jaisa dekhna hai waise hi dikhega. Sidharth is my friend here and I'm very comfortable to talk to him. Aisa kuch nahi hai. Feelings ya aisa kuch.Shayad thoda thoda attraction hai bas kyunki woh mere ko khayal rakhta hai. Aur jo Paras ne bola ye shayad khud ko bola hai kyunki wo banda pehle hafte se mere se kissiya mang raha tha aur ab Mahira ko. Maine aisa tujhe touch karne ki koshish kiya Paras?"

All eyes went to Paras who turned red in humiliation and muttered something to Mahira before turning away.

"Toh aapko Paras se feelings nahi the? Toh baahar aake--"the reporter asked and I wanted to roll my eyes at her.

Did these people even watch the show?

"Woh bhi Punjab se hai toh mujhe ek soft corner tha jo ab nahi hai. Yeh sab log sirf dost hai mere.Mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata ki kya mey bahar aake kisi se touch mey bhi reh pau ya nahi..."

Only a second later I realised my folly as Sidharth stiffened in his seat at what I said.

I didn't want to say it so openly but now it was out there.Great.

I could only tackle one or two fireballs. People even claimed that I badmouthed Sidharth behind his back.
I couldnt dodge all the character assassinating questions. It was impossible.

As soon as the Elite club fiasco was over, I hurriedly stood up from my seat to leave as the press also began to exit the garden.

I had half a mind to sneak out of the BB house with them.

But as I headed back to the house ,I felt someone pull my wrist in a firm hold and lead me in the opposite direction.No one noticed because of the crowd and all the chatter.

I gasped as I realised we were in the smoking room and Sidharth left my hand abruptly, glaring at me in the dark.

I smelt half-burnt cigars and ash and I coughed lightly.

"Kya boli tune waha?"

"Kya?"

"Tujhe baat nahi karna hai bahar jaake?Touch mey nahi rehna hai?"

I stared blankly at him as he continued, "Aur kya tha? Tum mujhe pyar nahi karte ho,woh sirf attraction tha. Achi baat hai. Aise hi raho.Sab ko apni feelings se dholta raho."

"Mey ache ke liye hi bola na, thaaki koi tujhe aur mujhe ganda ya bura bhala na bole..."

I almost wanted to take a step back at how displeased he looked.

He remained silent for a few minutes taking in deep breaths and I was surprised.He never bothered to control his anger with anyone. He would have atleast retorted angrily for two minutes non-stop and never stopped for me to reply but this time he was waiting.

He wanted me to say something.

"Uhhm...Tu hi yeh bola na Sidharth ke tum mere se touch me nahi rahoge bahar jaake...Mey sirf tumhara kaam aasan karna chahti hu...If you're happy ,I am."

He didnt expect my reply and remained silent for a few moments.
Then he backed away, pulling out a cigar.

"Bahar ja. Mujhe cigarette peena hai."