Livid°2°|JayKi

𝑱𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒊-𝒌𝒊

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑹𝒂𝒎𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒛 (𝑯𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒆)

"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌? 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔"

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟐 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒐𝒖𝒕

*𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉*

(/・ω・(-ω-)

Heeseung and Jake slowly made it into Jake's shared room with Jay, they knew the couple had been in there for a while. Heeseung anticipated the worst. Jay had never looked so scary but it was oddly quiet.

They stood there in shock at the sight before him. There they were, on Jay's bed...g-giggling amongst each other.

Ni-ki was sat upright, Jay rested his head in his lap while he played with his hair.

"What's going on? Why aren't you throwing fists", Jake sounded a little too disappointed which caused Heeseung to elbow him.

"Ow-"

"What he means to say is..okay, yeah actually, why aren't you throwing fists, you were all hulk half an hour ago. We came to check if Ni-ki was still alive"

"Why exactly wouldn't he be alive? What are you even on about, you already know, I do not condone violence in this household", he earned a pointed look from both his best friends.

"Jay, Jungwon is still scared to talk to you after he took the last cob of corn. I have no idea what you did but he's absolutely petrified"

"Well the little thing shouldn't have touched it in the first place!", he yelled.

"Okay, calm down, that was two weeks ago and exactly what we're on about", Jake looked at Ni-ki suspiciously and whispered, "did you drug him?"

"What?! No, how would I eve-"

"Don't worry, lil' buddy, we won't tell anyone, just hand them over, there's no need to resort to such-"

"Jake hyung! I did not drug my boyfriend, and 'lil' buddy'? Please, I'm six times bigger than you tiny hyung"

"Yah! I am not tiny and that is an over exaggeration. Come here you little shit, I don't care that Jay is right there. Now move over Jay so I can calmly kill your boyfriend"

"Yeah not happening, you'll have to beat me before you even try to get close to him", Jay said, asking for a challenge.

"Oh you'll see-"

"Babe, calm down, Ni-ki's just kidding, you're not tiny at all", Heeseung said as he calmly grabbed onto Jake's arms, locking him into a back hug.

"You really think so? I'm not tiny?"

"Of course not Jakey, you're so cute and small, you're not tiny at all"

"Okay", he smiled.

"But seriously", Heeseung started after he was sure Jake hadn't noticed the psychology in his statement. He looked back at Ni-ki who had slightly moved farther, actually afraid that Jake would kill him, Jake could easily take third place on scariest member in the group, Jay being first and Jungwon strongly following as second.

"How are you still breathing. If it wasn't drugs then what?"

"It's cuz hyungie loves me"

"Nah, that's not only it"

"What? Can't you just believe that his love for me outweighs everything else?"

"No", they both answered.

"He cried", Jay finally said with a little smile.

"What?", Jake was shocked. Ni-ki rarely cried, he was probably the least emotional and it seemed to embarrass him.

"Yeah, he was bawling his eyes out when I told him it would take forever to forgive him. He looked so sad. I felt bad and he looked so adorable. He does still have to do something about my precious shoes but yeah, we good"

Heeseung stared at Jay in shock.

He definitely has favourites.

Heeseung couldn't count how many times Jay got mad at him for stupid reasons, not to mention that one time he didn't talk to him for a solid month because he forgot to pick up his favourite honey when he was out of the country.

He thought he was being unreasonable, petty and down-right insane. Worst thing about it is he would always make it weigh on your conscience. You'd feel guilty for absolutely no reason.

"Wow", Jake said to Jay, pulling Heeseung out of his thoughts, "You are such a softie. Completely blinded by your love for him. Wow! I'm so over this, come on Hee", he grabbed onto Heeseung's arm and began to drag him out.

"Says the one who couldn't catch the mind game his boyfriend was playing with him a couple of minutes ago", Jay said, earning panicked look from Heeseung, and whispered, "you're not tiny"

"What are you even talking about?", he asked Jay, "Hee, what's he talking about?", he turned around to look at his boyfriend who was trying his best to compose himself.

"Nothing, he's just making things up", Jake was going to let it go, he really was but the suspicious inching away from him and the replay of the conversation they had minutes ago made him realise.

By the time he was ready to yell, Heeseung was gone.

"Yah! You called me small, you better be glad that your legs are longer than mine! Come back here!", and soon they were both out of the room.

"Am I really that up tight?", Jay suddenly asked Ni-ki who had finally relaxed.

"Yes", he replied earning a little frown, "but that's one of the best things about you"

"Really?"

"Yeah, why do you think I like getting on your nerves. It's quite hot, not gonna lie"

"Yah, Ni-ki!", he said as he playfully smacked him on the shoulder.

"What? It's true"

"But you..you were crying"

"That's because I couldn't bear the thought of you being really upset with me"

I'll definitely have to thank Sunoo hyung for those crying lessons. Why haven't I try this sooner?

"Aww babe, I will never be mad at you for too long, you're too cute for that"

(/・ω・(-ω-)

• I wrote some fluff

• Might double update cuz I finished my mocks yesterday..might

• Wasn't the best but it was the best I could think of *shrugs*. Like I've said before, I wasn't sure how to finish it but hope I delivered.