Anti-romantic|JakeHoon

𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏

❝𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕❞

(𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕)

ıl××

"I'm not sure why I'm like this", Jake spoke up. He was sitting with his friends while they patiently waited for their physics class to begin which would honestly depend on their teacher.

"It's not that the concept of romance feels absolutely terrible to me, no, as much as it makes me cringe just a tad bit, I would like to admit that it does warm my heart and it's nice seeing people fall for each other. It's nice seeing happy beginnings, because why not, happiness is positive but my point is, I don't mind people falling in love, I really don't, I just don't see myself in a romantic relationship"

"I've had a crush before, multiple to add on to that. I even was at a point where I thought I was in love but of course that never worked out. Looking back at it now I see how terribly unrealistic my younger self was. I simply thought I was in love. I created an image in my head based off of theatrical evidence, fairy tales and movies. I simply confused fiction with reality and where did they leave me? A wounded heart. I'm mature now, I know not to cling onto false hope and think that the right guy will just walk straight into the room-"

"Excuse me, sorry, could someone show me directions to the dance lab?"

Okay, calm down. He's very attractive. That's all...I wonder what it would feel like to drown in those eyes....

"I will!", he stood up quickly before anyone else could, "Hi I'm Jake"

"I'm Sunghoon", he said with a smile. His pretty sharp pearly whites seemed to glow...

Yup, definitely don't believe in love at first sight.

ıl××

• short but a start
• I wanted to know how it feels like to write stories like this (excluding my teasers) and feel no remorse because you know there's more and you might....strong might, do a part 2
• requests are open, I don't really have much, I'm already working on the existing requests, I'm just trying to fill in the blanks..hehe