Alone|JaSuKe

𝑱𝒂𝒚, 𝑱𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏

❝𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆❞

Part 1

(DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) (・-・ )

"Hey! Sunghoon hyung!", someone called out to Sunghoon who was quietly walking home with his earphones plugged in, even though he actually wasn't listening to music.

It made it easier for people not to bother him. He learned that trick from a friend he wasn't particularly happy with at that moment.

It was Sunoo, he could easily catch that voice anywhere but he continued to walk as if he hadn't heard him. He didn't want to interact with anyone at the moment, or maybe he did, Sunoo just wasn't the one he wanted to talk to at the moment but of course him being the persistent, literal ball of sunshine, continued to call for him.

"Hyung!", he called once again and ran to him. He patted his shoulder but still there was no response.

Aish this hyung.

"Yah!", he removed an earphone and stood in front of him, "Can't you hear me calling you?"

"I couldn't"

"You know you really shouldn't walk around like that. You could cause an accident or worse"

Sunghoon didn't say anything. He just looked at the other with bored eyes.

"Where are Jay and Jake?", that statement immediately caused him to roll his eyes.

"Why are you asking?"

"Well you're usually with them so-"

"What's that supposed to mean? Can I just be myself without having to be with them all the time"

"You can yeah but you wouldn't really be you withou-"

"Aish Sunoo, I am Park Sunghoon with or without them, Kay?"

"Okay...but where are they still?"

"Tch. They're at Jaeyun's house. He's teaching Jay how to ride a bike. I left cuz I got bored and they were being gross"

"Oh yeah, it does kinda feel different now that they're dating"

"Tell me about it"

"Wait, could you perhaps be jeal-"

"Don't finish that sentence. No", he said but his sad eyes gave it all away, "It's not like the two people I'm in love with just miraculously declared that they were into each other. It's not like they keep leaving me out and it sucks. It's not like I feel empty because I'm not with them though they do deserve to spend time with each other, and away from me but sometimes I just..I can't help but feel selfish you know? Why can't they at least not tease me and say I'm too attached.."

"..Why are you smiling? Sunoo this is a real matter wait...I wasn't even supposed to say any of this out loud. Great, just perfect. You know what? I'm so done. I'ma go home and curl into a ball in my blankets, and maybe drown all my sorrow in a bag of potato chips and an unnecessary amount of ice cream"

"Wait. Why don't you just..talk to them?", Sunno suggested.

"So that what? So that I totally spook them and never see them again cuz they're weirded out?"