Out of the Shadows

Start from the beginning

"Exactly my point, everyone is gonna find out she is your daughter and all her kills were ordered by you." Antonio pleads.

"Giving them more reasons to fear me." He replies.

"Did you guys forget that I'm in the fucking room too!" I shout breaking them out from their staring contest. Ace was just playing with my hair.

"I know the risks of showing my face at the ball, and I know the consequences which I am willing to accept, but I need the support of my brothers, please." I plead staring into their eyes searching for reassurance.

"Okay but you are not leaving either of our sides the entire night." Antonio says.

"Great now since dads here, he can tell you the rest while I go pack my things." I walk towards my wardrobe and place Ace down so he could run around while I pack.

"mommy"

"yes baby" I ask folding clothes.

"I wanna go" I picked him up and cradled him in my arms.

"I'll see you in a couple of days Acey, I promise" I assure him. There is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for my little man. Being a single mother has taught me a lot but I also have to remember I'm an assassin and the her to the Italian mafia. I have two major responsibilities and sometimes it does get over whelming and I lose control but I always bounce back.

...

In one bag i have toiletries, essentials, make up bag though i don't really wear but just in case, And my heels and boots. In another bag i have my clothes, mostly jeans, crops, black coats, my iconic black leather jacket that stop at my waist. and a gown for the ball. The last bag is filled with Riffles, handguns, seven different type of knives, four silencers and my drill.

coming out of the closet I see that my father and brothers have left my room, probably going to pack as well. I place a sleeping Ace on my bed and made a pillow barrier for him so he doesn't fall. I look down at my phone and see the time.

7:15pm

We are leaving the house at 8pm, thirty minuets to shower. Plenty of time.

...

8:15pm

BANG BANG BANG

"Get the fuck out of the bathroom Amara, we need to leave", I hear coming from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Fuck off i'm almost done, for fuck sakes" i yell back at the prick.

"Take my bags down to the car ill be right out", I say midway through conditioning my hair.

"We already fucking did, hurry up, everyone is waiting or you in the fucking cars". They yell at me

"Well fuck, just get out of my room, i'm coming" I shout to them.

Fucking hell, i didn't even get to finish my one women concert. FFS. I finished my shower and changed into jeans, hoodie and a matching denim jacket.

 I finished my shower and changed into jeans, hoodie and a matching denim jacket