"W-What's wrong?" I knelt down. She looked away, tears still falling from her eyes. I sighed and pulled her for a hug. I heard her breath hitched when I hugged her. "I know you know something..and it's obvious that you don't want to tell me.." I said.

"Chifuyu.."

"And it's okay if you don't want to. I know you're might be doing this because Baji-san told you so."

She folded her lips and cried more, "I can't tell you.."

I rubbed her back, "It's okay.."

"Chifuyu..I don't even know what he's up to anymore.." she said, crying in my chest. I let out a soft chuckle, she quickly looked up and gave me a deadpanned look. She sniffed, "What's so funny?"

"We both know Baji-san can be pretty hard to understand.." I grinned, wiping her tears with my thumb. "It's okay if you won't tell me about Baji-san's plans, besides, I already know." I said.

Her eyes widened in shock, "H-He told you?"

I stood up, took a few steps, and looked through the window, "Nope. He did say that Toman's now his enemy but I know that's not really true and he has something else in mind. I know how his mind works." I said, I can feel myself smiling. She went beside me and gave me a weird look.

She crossed her arms, "I know that smile..what are you planning?" she said, sounding a little worried.

I laughed. She knows me too well.

"Well, first off, I want to talk to Takemichi.."

Takemichi

"And if you fail, I'll kill you."

Mikey's voice rang in my head, causing me to shiver in fear. What am I gonna do?

A yawn escaped my mouth as I put my hands inside my pockets and began walking. I couldn't sleep last night, because I kept thinking about ways on how to tell Mikey about Baji.

How should I tell Mikey about Baji?

"Hey!"

This is stressing me out. Maybe I should let Mikey kill me...

"Hey, you! Blondie!"

Blondie?

"Huh?" I looked at my left and saw a guy in the park. He was sitting on a swing. "Come here." He said, pointing at the other swing beside him. "Pop a squat." he added.

I flinched. Eh? Who the hell is this guy? I scanned his appearance, he was wearing a large white sweater and black pants. He has blonde hair and light blue eyes.

He looks scary and he's beat up all over the place. He has tons of bandages on his face and one of his eyes were covered. He's obviously bad news. I stared at him and began walking away, "I'll just ignore him." I muttered.

Then he spoke, "Yesterday was a total disaster for both of us, huh?"

I stopped then turned to him, "Y-Yesterday?"

He smiled and let out a soft chuckle, "Baji-san's a total badass, isn't he?"

I stared at him in confusion, "You're a friend of Baji-kun?"

He gave me a small nod, "Tokyo Manji Gang. First Division Vice-Captiain, Chifuyu Matsuno." He grinned at me.

I gasped, he sounded so cool.

Then an image of the guy that Baji was beating up popped in my mind, I flinched when I looked at the guy in front of me again. Holy shit, it is him!