Chapter 22B - A Wave of Exes Came Looking for Me, What to do??!

Start from the beginning

'Like' a God? No! This the real deal!

Born in the twilight of the Gods, called the last Sun God, Lance Steene! He was also known as the God of Destruction.

Bai YueSheng wanted to explode. "What the hell is this? What happened to the alarm? What now there doesn't even need to be a disturbance in the time-space barrier and they can come to Earth?"

Ah Jiu said confidently, "Lance Steene must have already been on Earth for some time."

After thinking about the "Ah Suo" that Yang Rong and his father had spoken of, Bai YueSheng's eyes went dark.

{T/N: Another round of the random western name game! The name in Chinese in "LanSuo SiDiEn, so that's why his mom calls him "Ah Suo".}

At this time, this man who was called a Sun God suddenly embraced Bai YueSheng. His hot breath was on his cheek and his sexy voice said, "Are you Ah Sheng? I'm glad to meet you."

The words were pretty polite but big brother, your embrace is not normal ah!

The people in the room heard sounds so Yang Rong came out. After she saw the two hugging people she said apologetically, "Lance grew up overseas with his grandmother and grandfather. He just came back so his habits are a little bit... hurry up and let go."

{T/N: So Lance is of mixed blood, i.e. half American and half Chinese. As for why he has blonde hair and blue eyes, just chalk it up to Chinese people not really understanding (or choosing to ignore) how genetics work haha. I've seen this kind of description for Eurasian characters in countless web novels. Just try your best to imagine it lol.}

Bai YueSheng didn't move. He thought, no matter how outgoing Western people are, they were unlikely to be touching the ass of someone they just met, especially someone that might become their stepbrother.

Of course, perverts were the exception!

And it just so happened the person embracing him could be counted as a top tier pervert.

"Meowwww!!" A pained scream sounded. Bai YueSheng firmly pushed away the man hugging him. He said softly, "My cat is being squashed."

TangTang: Meoowwwww! What being squashed? This cat was clearly poked. This person clearly has bad intentions. Came as a guest but brought a iron pole!

{T/N: Yes I think it's referring to that pole....}

The Bai YueSheng and Ah Jiu who could vaguely understand cat language both....

Ah Jiu: "This is the good child you brought up."

Bai YueSheng didn't want to own it. "Back then who was the one who begged me to adopt him?"

Back then he thought he was a cute little loli so he compassionately asked Bai YueSheng to adopt him. But now Ah Jiu was silent.

Bai YueSheng was also speechless. In his life in had raised two children. One was Qiu ChangFeng. The other one was Lance Steen.

The result was... one of them imprisoned him for twenty years. The other one violated him on his wedding night.

So no matter what you adopt, don't adopt a child, it's cursed!

While Bai YueSheng as still standing shocked, Lance's mesmerizing smile had already defeated Father Bai. He asked where the bathroom was before heading there to take care of some "personal business".

As for what kind of personal business, Bai YueSheng really didn't want to think about it.

Father Bai was naive. In the face of Lance Steen's mesmerizing smile and sweet words, he had completely lowered his guard and begun treating him as if he were his own son.