Chapter 6- A Wave of Exes Came Looking for Me. What to Do?!

The next day Xiao Gao inevitably pulled the passing Bai Yue Sheng to tell him of his "good luck" driven wild with joy, because Bai Yue Sheng acted on a really secretive way, that young couple did not find anything out of place at all, so they just thought they really struck it big, a godsend honeymoon, it couldn't be more romantic.

Bai Yue Sheng smiled while listening, his mood was also a pretty good.

Then he heard Xiao Gao add: "If you really got to drink that bottle back then, the prize would had been yours!"

"That's not exactly true." Bai Yue Sheng slowly said, "Luck is a very enigmatic thing, I grab it and it might had been just a bottle, you grab it and it becomes a trip to the Maldives."

In front of such pleasant and eloquent words, Xiao Gao's face was glowing with happiness.

Although Bai Yue Sheng had travelled through numerous words, having encountered countless powerhouses, no matter how many years passed, he had but in fact a favourable attitude towards all those ordinary and common kind of people

He would not change their fate, but to lend them a hand, to allow them to lead a more laid-back and comfortable life, he would certainly do.

Today's Bai Yue Sheng's Politics Class was during the second period, and so after his lessons were over it just happened to be lunch time, Bai Yue Sheng having an appointment that afternoon, did not intend on going home, so he decided to make do with the school cafeteria.

Art Schools' facilities had always been pretty nice, that also applied to that school, the whole thing was a European style white building surrounded by pretty good sized garden, highlighted by the chirps of birds and the fragrance of flowers, seeming at first glance unlike a school, but rather like a touristic attraction.

The cafeteria had both indoors and outdoors sections, the indoors cafeteria was only open for the students, but the outdoors cafeteria ended up as an independent restaurant, a pretty decent western restaurant with a homely style, the strawberry macarons from there could fill his soul with their sweetness.

Drooling at the thought of it, Bai Yue Sheng quickened his pace. That little snack was a span-limited product, although with that Lucky S Physique of his, as long as he wanted to buy something he could get his hands on it, but between some fresh from the oven ones and ones that already been out for an hour, there was a great difference on the taste.

Bai Yue Sheng just stepped on the restaurant, when he was intercepted by the door.

Third Young Master Jiang seemed to have been waiting for him for a long time, his whole person appeared unusually haggard: "Ah Sheng..."

Bai Yue Sheng: "..."

There were many customers at the restaurant, hearing that full of grief cry of his many people turned their heads to look over there.

Bai Yue Sheng estimated the number of people, there were only 45 people dinning, a hundreds of thousands of people away from his popularity value limit by a far cry, but he couldn't guarantee that they wouldn't spread gossips, record a video and upload it to the internet, so there still was some risk.

Without a second thought Bai Yue Sheng turned around to leave, but who could have imagined that the half a year silly, fellow student Jian Ming, would finally enlighten up for once.

He did not go and caught up with him, only shouting loudly with zero regard: "You simply broke up with me not because of my household, but because there was someone else!"

Struck by such clichéd plot straight from a drama, Bai Yue Sheng abruptly stopped on his tracks.

Taking advantage of such opening, Jiang Ming caught up with him, shedding already bitter tears: "Ah Sheng, please tell me, what's going on? I know you still like me, as long as you like me, I could still..."