The Tale of War of the Primes

In the place of Midnight. Starbreaker Firewalker walks alongside by his fellow frenemy Megatronus Prime. For their mission to find Midnight Sparkle. Since Megatronus asked to Starbreaker why he is thinking about the Red Siren "Starbreaker, why did you tell me? How did you know about the human world?" He asked, Starbreaker sighed about the cause "It was the Dazzlings, since 2 years they enslaved and murdered their friends and took the Sunset Shimmer" He said "You mean, the Element of Fire's pet? And why did you come here?" Megatronus asked again. But Starbreaker sighed twice "I was signing up became a servant, so that is my mission to protect Sunset. But I failed. My body is killing me. When I died, my spark survived. I was reformed out of Corvicon and the Chompazoid fossils. And my fellow Slytherax to a shield. And my Siren Mask. That is why the Red Siren give me, until now" He said while he is still walking. Megatronus using his face is questionable. But he opens his mouth about himself. Megatronus knows about him "Starbreaker, I haven't remembered. You can tell me" He said, but Starbreaker opens his mouth for asking, Megatronus begs to tell his story. But Starbreaker sighed thrice "Okay. I'll do it, as you can see. Since I entered on human world, I have an amnesia. Oh you wouldn't believe what I'm talking to. So as I was saying, Pinkie and I had to find this crocodile thing and..." He speaks a several words. But Megatronus keeps smiling while he is hearing. After few minutes. Starbreaker stops talking about the stories. Megatronus laughed at him for turning good. "Hahaha! Good work, young chronicler. I think we are here" Megatronus said. And Starbreaker stops walking "I think this is it, the place when Midnight Sparkle is banished before Daydream Shimmer's fight. I hope you need to bring the firstborn, but I'll go first" He said, now he steps into the portal, the portal was purple and a circular spikes into the unspace dimension. Megatronus halts at him for waiting "Wait! I'll go with you, but this is it. The worst is yet to come" Megatronus said to Starbreaker and now the two are going to the portal of Unspace Dimension. Back in the cavern. Rodimus needs to find the keyhole, but he is searching it "Where is it? I thought this place is under, where is the keyhole?" He said while he is looking. Sunstreaker asked to Mezma from his tablet of Wheeljack "Mez, have you found the keyhole in this letter?" He asked, but Mezma keeps reading through the Cybertronian Letters "Okay, it says here, the enter of the burial of the Primes was located by the Wall of Prophecies, once they entered the door. They will use the seven Power Badges to open the gate" Mezma said to the five. Rodimus gasps and he found a way "Wait! Wall of Prophecies? I ever been there since 24 cycles ago. This should be a key or something" He said, but Sunstreaker gets the tablet to Mezma to found the location "I know, according to his writing, this must be a door or something. The keys are the Power Badges. And it will open to see the original Thirteen Primes!" He said, now the four are happy to found a way. "Then what are you waiting for, let's go!" Rodimus said, and the Magnificent 5 runs fast into the Wall of Prophecies. They keep running fast to reach the door, Rodimus stops walking and he found a seven keyholes "This is it, the keyhole to the Primes" Rodimus said, Now. Bumblebee, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, and Jazz holds the Power Badges using the elemental powers to unlock the power. The five keys entered into the keyhole, and Rodimus holds the Power Badge of Telepathy and Mind-Control, but he confused, he saw Wheeljack's Badge and he can do it again. Rodimus holds the two keys of Fire and Gravity. Now the seven Power Badges turns into a key, and now the massive door is about to open. Mezma gasps to see a stone and dust falling, now the gates are open, The Magnificent Six retrieved the Power Badges, and the light is active, now the Burial of the Primes has just begun. Bumblebee seeing the 9 Primes into their slumber "I think they are dead" He said, Rodimus use the Power Badge of Telepathy connects to Vector Prime, he close his eyes and he heard a heartbeat and he found that they are alive "They're alive! I heard a whisper" He said, Sideswipe asked to Rodimus "What whisper?" he said, and he close his eyes again and hearing the voice "Unite the seven Power Badge to hold the power, now the Primes shall be alive" He said now he opened his eyes. Now the five gasped to see the Primes is alive. The Magnificent 6 use the seven Power Badges to restore the Thirteen Primes, now a light beam so bright to see and the energies flowing through the stasis pods. And now the Primes opened his eyes, and the hatch is unlocked. Rodimus and the Magnificent 5 stops, they saw the Thirteen Primes are alive. Vector Prime has awakened by his former friends: Nexus Prime, Alchemist Prime, Amalgamous Prime, Onyx Prime, Micronus Prime, Quintus Prime. Now they are the creators of the Power Badge. Now the Magnificent Six kneel down to them and he asked for his favor "Vector Prime, we need our guidance. The Human World is in danger" Rodimus said for his favor, Vector Prime found a terrible news. "What brings your terrible news about it, the chosen one?" He said to Rodimus "It was the Sirens, controlled in every Human Dimension. The Elements of Harmony destroyed, and they took my friend. And the element of Magic dies. But I need your help. Remember the Space Bridge?" He asked. But the Primes are thinking about the ancient Space Bridge. Micronus, father of the Minicons asked to remember about the real name "I don't understand, this is the first untested Space Bridge on Cybertron. Which means, this portal can lead to the Human Dimension" He said. But Ironhide asks "But how do we activate the space bridge? Do we need a powerful supply?" He asked. But Nexus Prime, the firstborn combiner has an idea. He walks again and he open his wall, moving slowly turning into a chest. When he opens the chest, he found the artifact of the Primes. The Magnificent Six gasps, and he holds the Forge of Solus Prime. Rodimus remembers the forge for the first time "The Forge of Solus Prime, This could be... why did you bring it here?" He asked, but Quintus Prime remembers the truth about the story "It's a long story, the chosen one. Before time began, Solus Prime is the creator of the Power Badges and the Magical Geodes, suddenly she created the first guardians of the Power Badge, but sadly Megatronus losing his ambition. He and Solus has an idea to create a firstborn daughter of darkness, but Solus said that you cannot wield this power or else it will create more powerful. But Megatronus cannot be accepted. Since Solus creates Megatronus' first weapon, the Requiem Blaster. She give it to him, but he can use it. Megatronus dislikes his weapon, he wants a forge. He accidentally murdered Solus Prime and he had a sorrowful moment and he betrayed.

 He accidentally murdered Solus Prime and he had a sorrowful moment and he betrayed

Prima saw to him while he murdered his sister. Prima and Megatronus fought each other one-by-one, Megatronus away and he use the forge to create a powerful Dark Star Saber, comes from the black hole of midnight and the unspace worlds. Megatronus wields the power of the Dark Star Saber. Prima use the Star Saber slashes Megatronus. When the Primes arrive seeing him, so they saw when Solus has died. Prima called him to sacrifice the two brothers. So the Primes use the Requiem Blaster and killed by the Father of Light and Father of Midnight. After we destroyed the Requiem Blaster and it will create a few artifacts before in Equestria, the Mirror Portal, the Memory Stone, The Cellphone of Unspace and Hologram and the Eye of Time Together the four artifacts impacted to the Human Dimension and now the Primes is going to safeguard the Power Badges and Magical Geodes. And this is what really happened" He said after ending the story. Rodimus and the Magnificent Five gasps to him "Wait? So you did this to Prima and Megatronus to sacrifice?" Bumblebee asked "And the sparks was possessed by the firstborn daughters, Midnight Sparkle and Daydream Shimmer?" Ironhide asked to Amalgamous Prime "Since the Matrix of Light, the hilt of the Star Saber crashed landed to the Human Dimension and the other Dark Star Saber was the real firstborn daughter of Megatronus" He said, Rodimus asked to the Primes to remember "I defeated Megatronus, by using the seven Geodes and the Badges. And I use the Matrix of Light to defeat him. But that was the past. I give you the Red Siren, Mezma" He said now Mezma jumps into Rodimus' hand to introduce herself. Now the Primes gasps to see the Red Siren returns. Mezma asked to Rodimus "What is happening?" She asked to Rodimus "I don't know" Rodimus said to Mezma. But Onyx Prime remembers the tale of the Siren "The Sirens. Of course, the legacies needs your help. He told about the Sirens enslave the Human Dimension. This was the prophecy, of the Ultimate Siren!" Onyx said, now the Primes gasps and he found a new prophecy. Onyx asked about Starbreaker Firewalker, guardian of the Red Siren "So where is the chronicler?" He asked, but Rodimus tell him but he gasped. He found Starbreaker entered to the place of Midnight! The Primes gasped and he found a doomed "By the Matrix, the human chronicler cannot trust him. We must trust the legacies at all cost!" Vector Prime said to the Primes, now the Primes is accepted. Now the Magnificent Six and the Primes are exit in the anicent cavern. Onyx Primes holds the ancient tablets about the prophecy. The time is running out