Chapter Two

The Capital of Whirlpool was a sight to behold, with its tall and unique buildings that seemed  foreign to the eyes of non-whirlpool citizens to the crystal clear waters that surrounded the island nation and to the luscious trees that dot the land. One might call it paradise others call it a utopia. 

At the center of the whirlpool capital was the Royal Palace, home to the Royal Family of Uzu, the Uzumaki Clan. The design of the palace was a very complex structure, with a traditional and modern touch and with a little bit of otherworldly technology, it was the crown jewel of the Whirlpool Nation. 

_________________________

At this moment the Royal Palace is in complete turmoil. Why? You may ask. Simple. The princess is missing or in better terms. She snuck out of the palace. Again. 

"I want every soldier out their to search for my sister. If she is harmed in any way I will make all of you pay" said the Crown Prince. 

"Right away, Your Highness" said the Head Guard. 

As the guard was hurrying to fuflill his orders he was interrupted by a loud yell coming from the entrance to the Crown Princes Residence. 

"Come on, let me go you mean bastard.As a princess of the Whirlpool I demand you to let me go this instant" 

"You know I can't do that, Princess" 

From the entrance emerged the Princess and the Crown Prince's best friend/bodyguard, Akio.

When seeing his sister safe, the Crown Prince rushed to his sister and hugged her, "Li Hua, you know better than to run away from the palace. You know it's not safe right now". 

Li Hua pouted and glared at her brother's best friend, "I was just going to see how the people are doing, Haru nee-chan".

Just then Akio snorted, "Yeah right, I clearly saw you-" 

Li Hua rushed to Akio's side and covered his mouth. 

"Well then, if there is nothing else- 

Haru narrowed his eyes at Li Hua, "You're not going anywhere. Father is on his death bed and wishes to see before his time comes". 

Li Hua looked down at her feet and she could feel tears threatening to fall from her eyes, "I just can't accept that father is going to go away from us. First Aunt Mai now him". Tears fell from her eyes and Haru felt for his sister and quickly hugged her to his body. 

"Shhh, it's okay. Father is going to good a place. He will be reunited with all of our family in the Uzumaki Realm. So don't cry okay. At least you have me and mother" said Haru. 

Li Hua just nodded and continued to cry into her brother's chest. 

They stayed like that until someone cleared their throat, "Sorry to ruin the moment, but the Eunuch Choi has a message"Akio then pointed to the said Eunuch. 

"Apologies You Highness's, but Your Mother requests your presence in the Palace of Healing. You father, the Daimyo is not in good condition" after saying this, Eunuch Choi bowed and waited for the siblings to follow him. 

Haru looked towards Eunuch Choi and nodded, "Alright, Akio escort my sister to her palace. I will be heading to meet my parents". 

Just then Li Hua looked at her brother with pleading eyes, "No, I want to go see father. This might be the last time I see him and I don't want to miss it for anything". 

Haru nodded and grabbed her hand and gestured for Eunuch Choi to lead the way.