fifteen

Michael Clifford

My eyes fluttered open and I felt blur for a split second. Where the hell was I?

I sat up from this squeaky bed I was on and rubbed my eyes. I realised I was in a hospital since that typical hospital smell and surrounding was so familiar.

"Michael? You're awake, thank god," I heard a voice said from behind.

Faith.

"Hey, Faith," I said and turned around on my bed.

"You alright? The boys aren't here though, your manager was calling them for practice," she said and smiled sweetly.

I wasn't really paying attention at what she said. I was just observing her features. Her blonde hair was tied into a high ponytail, some strands of baby hair falling. Her brown eyes made me lost in them. Her long lashes making her eyes look bold.

"You okay?" she said, snapping me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah, my head hurts though," I said and rubbed my head, feeling a big patch on it. "Do you know what actually happened?"

"Calum told me you fell hard and there was quite an amount of blood on the floor, next time don't be such an idiot and fall, Mikey," she scoffed.

"Well, sorry! It was too wet!"

"You could've died."

"Aw, you care for me!" I said with an annoying tone.

"I want you dead."

"Liar."

"Nu uh."

"Yu uh."

"Shut up," she said and huffed. "Annoying bastard."

"Thanks," I scoffed. "If you're here that means you care for me." I smirked.

"Nah, I was forced to come since none of the boys can take care of you," she said and smiled sarcastically.

"I know you care about me, stop lying," I chuckled and laid on the headboard of my bed.

"I don't!" she huffed.

"If you didn't care, you wouldn't even give a shit about me being here," I said and plastered a smirk on my face.

"Would you stop- ugh- oh my god, I hate you so much!" she said and huffed, crossing her arms as I giggled at her adorable reaction.

"You're so cute."

"Shut it, Clifford."

"Make me," I said with a smirk.

"I'll take all of the dirty laundry I have at home and feed you with it," she said and smiled. "That's the only way to shut you up!"

"Gross," I replied. "Ew."

"How's your head?" she asked, changing the subject and suddenly sounding serious and caring.

"It feels numb, like I can't feel half of it," I said and sighed.

"Rest, okay?" She smiled.

"I knew you cared about me," I chuckled.

"Shut up," she said and walked towards my bed and sat on the edge of it. "I have to go home soon, sorry I can't stay for quite a long time."

"It's okay, having a nice company by my side for awhile is already enough." I said but Faith just replied with a smile.

"Michael..." Faith said as her smile dropped.

"Yeah?"

"I know now isn't really the time to tell you this, but uh I changed my mind..."

"About what?" I asked, feeling curious at what she was about to tell me.

"It's fine if you wanna take care of me cause I, I realised that Luke is pretty shit about this problem-"

"Bless the lord!" I said in relief. I wasted my time just thinking about how to sort it out and finally Faith realised what was right.

"Michael... If you think I don't trust you, then i'm sorry. I trust you, really. Yes, I do have trust issues but I don't know. There's just something about you that makes me forgive you easily- I don't know maybe it's just my screwed up feelings, or-"

"Faith," I said and chuckled at her whole speech for me. "You don't have to say a whole cheesy ass speech. I understand, you had quite bad problems in the past so it's not wrong for you to not trust an asshole kidnapper like me."

"Thanks," was all she said, with a smile on her face. "Shit, it's almost two, gotta go, Mikey. Sorry I can't stay any longer," she said as she stood up.

As she was about to walk away, what made me shocked was that she actually turned around on her heels, walked back towards me and placed a kiss on my cheek. Her soft lips grazing against my skin as a smile started to spread across my face

"Get well soon, you piece of shit," she whispered and left me in the room with my jaw open.

What the hell? That wasn't the Faith I expected to be. Maybe she was different than I actually thought she would be.

• • •

Faith Elliot

I left Michael alone in his hospital room as I made my way towards my car. The hospital was quite far from my house, it took around 20 to 25 minutes but I didn't mind, it was for Michael. If he was willing to help me, I was willing to help him too.

I honestly didn't expect myself to kiss him, what was I actually thinking?

I didn't know if I should admit that I actually had feelings for him or not. Every time I looked at him, he made me feel different, like i'm in another world- ew, cheesy but, I really felt it.

I finally arrived at my house and I parked my car on the porch. As I was about to park, I realised there was an unfamiliar car there. I wasn't sure if that belonged to my dad's friends or my mom's. Well, we shall see who the visitor was.

I locked my car and made my way towards the door, ringing the bell as I waited outside in the windy, beautiful day. It wasn't too hot, but wasn't too cold either. The smell of leaves lingering in my nose, the cool wind blowing my hair.

I loved how my house was kind of in the middle of nowhere. It was surrounded by tress, grass and just nature. When it rained, the smell of wet puddles, dirt and grass were the ones that calmed me down. And when it was hot, the smell of dried leaves and dried atmosphere were the ones that made me happy. To spend time with my daughter and sister wether it was hot, rainy or snowing was just amazing.

I was greeted by my mom who had a wide smile on her face.

"Hi, hunny! We have company," she said as she smiled.

"Ooo, who is it?" I giggled.

"I bet you would like his company," she smiled and walked back inside. I walked in, closed the door and turned around seeing someone that made my jaw dropped.

-

HeyYYYYY

Im on a break and im vvv happy

Sooo here's an update yeh yeh

I have a joke for yall

What do you call a fake noodle?

An impasta

HHAHHAHhahahha ha ha ... Ha

Kk sorry idk I just found that on the internet and it made me laugh whoops

Peace!