burning hearts

Y/ns POV

I open my eyes slowly lights blowing me as soon as I open them. I let out a long loud groan, a few seconds later the pain in my eyes stop I look around the room and, it was empty.

I try to sit up but a sharp pain goes threw my body and, I let out a small scream. I lay back slowly looking at the IV in my arm. I guess that's how  they gave me medican.

I pressed the button and, the side of the bed that said nurse. It was a loud beep.

I few minutes or so later a nurse comes into room with Tom behind him. Tom looks tired like he hasn't slept for days. He has bags under his eyes his curly hair is a mess.

Hes was wearing a baggy shirt and, some sweat paints.  a lot Diffrent from is usual suit and, fancy tie. I look at him and, give him a small smile holding my hand out to reach his buy he shakes his head and, sits in a chair about 3 feet away from me.

My smile drops right away being replaced with a frown. The nurse looks at the machines near my bed and, checks my blood pressure. He puts some meds in my iv and gives me a flush before giving me a smile and leaving.

"Master?" I turn to Tom smiling cutely trying to get him to give me attention. He looks up at me and pet out a small "hmm?" I hold my hand out grabbing his arm gripping him like it's the end of the world knowing he would try to pull away.

"y/n st-" before he could finish he was laid down next to me. I kissed him softly he doesn't give in at first but after a few seconds he's kissing me back softly. I smile into the kiss his hands wrap around my back I feel like start to get a little warm but it kinda feels like a heating pad a little.

His hands move under my hospital robe pulling it up over my head fully exposing my naked body. Now that it's off I can see the hand prints that where burned into my waist.  I kinda liked how it looked, it kinda was a turn on too having your masters hands burned into you.

My thoughts where cut short by him kissing my neck. I let out s soft moan.
"Tom w-we can't do this here we are in a hospital. " he didn't say anything all he did was not my neck and, climbed in between my legs.

Small moans leave my neck as he leaves dark purple hickeys all over my neck. I put my hands on his chest trying to push him away slightly but that just made him want me more

Sorry guys ik it was short but I promise the next will be longer

SHOULD IT BE A SMUTT??