hell is more like heaven

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

I Woke up and, memories of last night flood into my head. The way he touched me... The way he made me feel.

      I sat up looking to the side of me but, Tom wasnt there. I looked around and, The door was wide open. I stode up hissing at the pain coming from between my legs. I Stand still for minute letting the pain calm a bit.

    I grabbed the suit shirt from off the floor slippering it onto my bare body. Buttoning it white.. witch I dint relize was a very see threw color...

     I shrugged, it isnt like he hasnt seen it before. I walk out of the room slowly going to his office down the hall the door was wide open but he wasnt there.

I turn around and, walk down the staries slowly looking around maybe in the kitchen I thought. I walk into the kitchen and, he wasnt there either. I walk past the living room to see him played on the couch on his phone.

"Tom?What are you doing why didnt you stay with me" I talked like a baby whinning as I laid between his legs hugging him.

"Because darling I was gonna cook for you but remembered i dont know how" he smiles as he talks looking down at me. I pout and, kiss him softly climbing into his lap hugging him.

I sit up and, stretch I feel his hand grab my waist and, squeeze a bit "Damn" he mumbled biting his lip looking at my breast that you could clearly see threw the shirt.

I rolled my eyes and, flicked his nose "Bad boy no it's too early and, I'm still sore" I spoke as I cover myself with my hands. He roles his eyes and, picks me up carrying me with him back up the staries this time to his office.

I look at him with a confused look but he just sits down at his desk and, sets me in his lap as he begins typing on his computer "What ar-"i began to talk before he cut me off "Shush im working princess just be good girl and, watch master work thwn I'll give you a treat later"

I smile and, just lean my head into his neck watching his work. Before I even knew it I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

TOMS POV

As I did my work a hear a lil whine come from Y/n. when I look at her I see her fast asleep in my arms I giggle at how cute she is and, kiss the top of her head before finishing up my work.

After about 3 hours I finished up and, I gently picked her up trying to be as quiet as possible. I walked to our room laying.down with her on top of me.

I cover us in the bnaket as I hold onto her smiling. taking in her amazing scent. I rub circles on her back as I slowly fall asleep

sorry this is short guys. Iv been going threw alot sense yesterday. my disbaled sister she is in the hospital sense yesterday she got her appendix removed today and, they had complication. because she has wires in her stomach to her brain because she has spina bifida it is what cleans out the brain fluid. Please pray for her guys its been really hard thank yall again for reading have a good day