Carl - Change

Imagine you and Carl reflecting after the Wolves attacked and the wall broke down

Imagine you and Carl reflecting after the Wolves attacked and the wall broke down. He is self conscious of his eye, and weary about the future.

"Carl! Get back!" You scream, slamming the front door behind, "Carl! Please listen!"

"Shove off, Y/N..." He shuts down, turning to push you away.

"Carl, Rick wants me to do this... Please just let me!" You grab his hand, showing him your bandages for his eye.

"No, I can do it myself, like always." He grabbed the cloth and sped walked to the bathroom.

"Yea, but he said it isn't as clean as it should be!" You slam your hand on the door, waiting for your boyfriend to let you into the bathroom.

As if he read your mind, the door swung open, his bandage was off and laid on the sink. "Could you just get it over with?"

You roll your eyes, placing the cloth over the hole in his face. Your cringe remembering that night, it was the scariest moment in your life. You couldn't stop crying for hours, you felt helpless.

"You still wonder what would've happened if we didn't make it out? Like if the walkers got to us before we could get away?" You put down the cloth and look at him, cocking an eye.

He glared at you slightly, "No, I don't. I mean, I don't want to think about it, we lost so many..."

The bandage around your hand slowly wrapped around Carl's head, "Is this alright?"

He nods, "Were you... scared?"

You finish wrapping his eye and look up into his one good eye. "Yes. I thought I lost the love of my life."

"Y/N, I feel so... I feel like a monster..." His voice broke, his hands met yours, "Am I?"

"No, Carl." You rub his hand with your thumb, "Never."

——
A/N: I want to say thank you for everyone who enjoys the book and keeps it going, it means a lot! I am in the works of righting more Imagines and even a Walking Dead Fan-fiction!

Again, I hope you all enjoy and if you do please check out the new works that will be coming out within the week! Thank you all!