Chapter 44: Reminder for Jordan, Zoe, and Tyler and akuma planning

At Marinette's house, Marin walked downstairs to the front door, he looked at his phone and looked at his phone, he looks at the message from Jordan saying he, Zoe, and Tyler are on their way to the park. He replied "Okay. I'm on my way right now."

Tom: Marin, where are you going?

Marin: Meeting my friends at the park, won't be long.

Tom: Okay. I got dinner going. *Marin leave the house and head to the Place des Vosges park and wait for them to come.*

Mushu: Can you give me a hint about what you're cooking?

Tom: Just hold on a minute, Mushu.

Mushu: Oh, alright. I hate waiting. *He folded his arms and scowled.*

Spiike: What's going on? Where are we going?

Marin: Just wanna talk to Jordan, Zoe, and Tyler real quick. Remind them about one of them having to do their element miraculous training. Not sure who, but they'll figure it out.

Spiike: Okay. *Soon, Marin sits on a bench and waits for them to come to the park.*

In London, England, Adrien is in the Hotel room, he was looking at the broadcast news video from Paris, France.

Nadja Chamack: And of course, our famous heroes have defeated a villain who goes by Princess Parasite, who released a swarm of bugs all over Paris and cause a massive stomach ache. Guess the "Stomach bug" is a thing right now. But in the end, they put an end to it. *Adrien paused the video.*

Adrien: Guess there was a villain in Paris. Good thing I wasn't there. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Felix: Who are you talking to?

Adrien: No one. Just myself.

Felix: Okay? (Weirdo.) Excited to go back home?

Adrien: A little bit. But I have been to London before.

Felix: Oh yeah, you told me. It was from your class trip.

Adrien: Yeah. I got a chance to see Big Ben.

Felix: That's cool. *Soon, the hotel door knocked.* Who is it?

Amelie: It's me. *Felix opened the door, it was his mom.*

Felix: Mom?

Amelie: We're going out for dinner. We leave the hotel at 6.

Felix/ Adrien: Okay.

Amelie: Just wanna remind you, boys.

Felix: Got it. *She heads back into her room and Felix closes the door.*

Adrien: It's only 5:30, only 30 minutes left.

Felix: Alright. *He sits on the bed and watches a little bit.*

In the Volcano Lair, Scarlet Truther filed her nails and looked at her nails, and blow on them.

Scarlet Truther: Once again, one of your villains is done.

Syndrome: That may be true, but we still got one more trick up our sleeve.

Scarlet Truther: And what's that exactly?

Syndrome: Your one last Akuma creation.

Scarlet Truther: Oh yeah, that. Doubt I got something in mind.

Syndrome: You got nothing?

Scarlet Truther: Not at the moment, Syndrome. So far nothing's going on lately after the last Akuma attack. Come see for yourself. *Syndrome goes up to the screen and looked at the Akuma cam and nothing's been going on.*

Syndrome: Hmm, you're right. I'm sure someone would feel sad, angry, or embarrassed around here. I'm sure someone will hit a nerve anytime soon. *He walked away.*

Scarlet Truther: Hmm... who will snap this time? *She grab the Butterfly miraculous and put it on, which made Nooroo appear.* Hello again, Nooroo.

Nooroo: Hello, Scarlet Truther

Scarlet Truther: I have something to tell you. This will be my last Akuma creation, meaning my last time using you.

Nooroo: But... why?

Scarlet Truther: Because Syndrome is gonna be Dark Wing and your guardian again. *Nooroo gulped.* So, let's make this last worth it and not a total waste.

Nooroo: Okay. *He looked sad and look down too.* (When will this ever end? I miss home.)

At the park, Marin waits for Jordan, Zoe, and Tyler to come, he turned his head to the right and sees them walking to the gate, Tyler opened the gate and they walk through they see Marin, and they go up to him.

Marin: Thanks for coming, guys.

Tyler: No problem.

Zoe: What's up?

Marin: Well, Master Fu said he's doing another element miraculous training. He suggested either of you do your element training.

Jordan: Cool. I don't mind doing it.

Marin: Alright. If your parents ever ask where you going, make up an excuse.

Jordan: Easy.

Zoe: No problem.

Tyler: Shouldn't be too hard.

Marin: Great. I gotta go. See ya. *They said bye to Marin as he leave the park and they leave the park too.*