Chapter 21~

#Joohyun's P/V:

I burst into the living room, N is seated in one of the seats with the lights off and his legs crossed.

"N, who just came in here?" I demand.

He looks at me angrily. "Do you know what time it is?" He asks pointing to his wrist watch.

"12:20pm why?" I glare at him. He stands up.

"I've been worried sick! If your going to be late you have to call first! Have you even eaten yet?" His tone changes.

He cups my cheeks in his hands. "Aigoo, look at you, you need to eat more. I'll go heat up some food." He puts his pink ahjumma apron

on and heads to the kitchen.

He acts like he's my mother.

"But seriously, if your late again without calling me your grounded." He calls from the kitchen.

I roll my eyes. "Anyway who came back in the elevator just now?"

"Hmmmm, let's see. Ken....-"

Ken?

Let's see his real name is........Lee JaeHwa!

It must be Ken.

"-Changsub, Hongbin, Joon and Minhyuk. Why do you ask?"

Dammit they all have 'Lee' as their surname =_=

"Just wondering." N puts a bowl of bibimbap on the table.

"Massissge deuseyo." N smiles.

(A/N: it means 'enjoy')

"Thank-you." I sit down in one the chairs at start eating.

"The Lee boys thought it would be fun to play games against the Park's and Kim's. You know how boys get, fighting for family honour

or something like that" N explains.

"That's why they were late and came back together."

"At least they called." N says glaring at me.

I ignore him and finish my meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Danelle's P/V:

*Sobs*

"Ommo.......ottoke..........what.....a......sad...story." I can't help but cry as Luhan told the story of their friendship.

"I can't believe Jo-Jo didn't recognise us." Jeff says laying on the couch.

Cloudie has been standing there blankly for a while now.

"You guys should make your story into a drama!" I declare settling down.

She snaps out of her daze. "You and your dramas! Look what it leads to." Cloudie points to me.

"It's not my fault you couldn't remember your friends." I comment back.

"It's not my fault either! It's their fault!" She accuses pointing to Jeff then Luhan.

"I'm sorry." Luhan says innocently, looking at the ground.

"How is it our fault?" Jeff asks sitting up.

"It's your fault because you look so different now, not to mention you lost a ton of weight. And it's Luhans fault because his hair style

makes him look different." She says flustered.

"So basically, your saying its because they look different?" Chanyeol interrupts.