Larry snorted and by this reaction, Eliana already knew he was a complete idiot.

"I mean as long as I get monetary recompense we might settle it," he admitted.

"How very kind of you!" Lorenzo said and started laughing. There was something scary in that laugh, he remained to her of a crazy villain right now, "You want our dear Eliana to pay you money for defending herself? What kind of scumbag are you?" Lorenzo asked.

"This is why I demand the police to get involved, I have several witnesses who will confirm that she attacked me first"

"Why would she do that?"

"I am not going to discuss anything else with you, you're clearly biased, you either pay me or"

"Or what? Do tell" As a person with bad self-preservation instinct, Eliana could still realize this man is digging up his own grave in the bliss of unawareness while I was trying to make myself small and disappear. Can my invisibility powers activate? It's now or never.

"Or I will report to the police that you refused me medical help and haven't reported to law enforcement when your worker attacked me"

"Now, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you want to get us in trouble, Larry. That's very unfortunate. And that's a minor issue considering you touched one of our employees without consent" Lorenzo asked to pretend to be confused.

"I think we're capable of teaching Larry a lesson that will stick with him forever"

"Oh, that's an excellent idea" Lorenzo agreed.

"Eliana tell me with which hand that man touched you?" Rafael asked with light curiosity.

Why did he need that information? 

"With both hands"

"Oh. That is really unfortunate" Rafael said as if he was feeling regretful right now but his face didn't portray any emotion of that sort. "If Eliana was just my employee I would cut one or two off your fingers"

This is when Rafael's expression became dark. The man took a step away now in full realization of what kind of person he was dealing with, he was about to take another step back but he hit the wall that was Antonio's body.

Eliana felt like my mind broke right at this moment.

What? What did he say? Cut off? I did not hear that correctly.

"But because Eliana is not just my employee, what should I do to deal with your transgression? Cut off both of your hands?" Rafael continued wondering out loud as if he was talking about what colour of his tie he should pick for tomorrow not severing someone's limbs.

"I told you she's lying!"

"Even if she was which I don't believe she is I wouldn't mind. If she'd asked me to get rid of your hand just because I'd do it, I love my dear Eliana this much"

"Stop it," Eliana said with a trembling voice.

If her life was a book genre, it would be horror. She was sure.

"Eliana dear, be quiet" Rafael instructed, reminding her that he has no feelings for her whatsoever, and he's just playing loving fiancé in front of his victim.