(Ch 7) The Past And Now

Start from the beginning

"W-Well for the past 8 months since I left Liones I have made friends with two boys name Aladdin and Alibaba and a young fanalis named Morgiana." I breathed. When Jeaya was enraged or seeing red I was always frightened of her.

"You met another fanalis?" She asked and I admittedly nodded not daring to disobey her.

"Yes she's a very kind girl and strong fighter. She reminds me a lot of you Jeaya when we were younger." I smiled. She looked at me baffled then told me to continue.

"After I met them, we captured Amon together and then went our separate ways. When I made it to Balbadd I accidentally made friends with the Fog Troops leader...well ex leader. Soon after I met Aladdin and Morgiana again I sorta met an old friend again, by that I mean Sinbad and Ja'far." I sighed.

"You mean the perv you didn't like? The purple haired guy with his fancy book and stories that you crushed on? That guy?" I blushed towards Jeaya's comment as Zen and Ada snickered quietly.

"Y-Yes."

"Well holy shit, never thought I would hear you say his name again after you were so pissed at him." She laughed while I huffed and crossed my arms like a child.

"I am still mad at him, but after I do what needs to be done here I will leave and head to Kou to be married. I won't have to see him again!" I spoke. I watched all their expressions change as I mentioned my marriage. It wasn't a topic any of my family and friends enjoyed since I was doing it majority for my country. While the other half was because I actually liked Kouen. I thought about my life and what it would be like once I leave here. The royal wedding between me and Kouen, my life changing...my whole duty as queen gone. Who would I be without my title as Queen of Liones? I always thought about it, but never really thought about it in detail.

"So here's my question, when are you going to see the king?" Ada asked as I looked to all three of my generals.

"Well I plan on visiting him tomorrow noon, since that's when he said I could...Oh and by the way Jeaya, you can't call me "Your Highness," It's just Sara."

"The Fuck?!"

[Time skip]

I laid in bed thinking about everything that just transpired. Me seeing Aladdin, Morgiana and Alibaba again after six months, realizing that Alibaba was here in Balbadd the entire time but never noticed. The fact that I met Sinbad and Ja'far after 12 long years again. It all started to hit me like a rock.

Though I was still mad with Sinbad, I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach once more. Even with that big gap of years we haven't seen each other, I still had feelings for him. I felt like a teenage girl when she sees her crush once more or when they have a whole fantasy playing out in their head.

"I am an adult, I shouldn't be like this." I sat up as I talked to myself. A sudden knock at my door caught my attention as I felt my breath hitch as I walked up to check. Once I opened the door I saw the one and only Sinbad standing there with a smile crossing his lips.

"Good after noon Miss Sara, how are you?" I tilted my head in curiosity. What was he doing here all of a sudden?

"I-I'm doing well King Sinbad, but what are you doing here?" I fully opened the door to show my full body. The smile on his face getting wider and wider by the second.

"I was wondering if you and I could have a chat alone, I need to ask you a few things if that  alright with you?" He raised a brow as he proposed this idea. I thought for a minute about the ways I could answer his question without sounded suspicious.

"Why not, I have nothing to do right now." I smiled towards him as a huff escaped his lips. I knew what he was doing but I acted oblivious to the plan he had in mind.