Preparing for a day with devils

Alaina wakes up, and looks over to see Ethan shirtless, peacefully sleeping. She leans up on her elbow and touches his unshaven beard. She thinks to herself. *I kind of like it* she giggles out loud accidentally. He slowly wakes up and looks at her. "I was going to shave it." She shakes her head no. "What no I like it." He raises an eyebrow. "You do?" She smiles. "Yeah I do."

He pushes his hand through it. "Can I at least trim it down a little bit?, because I am sure that it is not going to feel good when I am in between your legs tasting your.." her eyes widen and she punches his arm. "Babe!" He smirks at her.

"What? It's true." She rolls her eyes and gets up. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" She mocks him. "Why the sudden attitude?" She shrugs and walks over to his side of the bed. She tilts his face up and kisses him lightly on the lips. "Because I can." She walks over to his closet and grabs a hoodie. She strips and he rests his arms behind his head watching her every movement. She puts on a lace thong and lace bra. He gets up and walks over to her. "We have an event today." She looks up at him in the huge mirror leaning on the wall. "We?" "Yes we."

She crosses her arms.

He starts to laugh.

"What's funny?" "Im sorry, you look like a little angry gremlin." She raises an eyebrow and turns around and goes to punch him in the abdomen.

He catches her fist. "Watch yourself love, I am letting you get away with a lot because you are cute." He grabs her waist from behind, and smirks. "You didn't let me finish, what I was saying." She leans back on him, and smiles. "Okay continue peasant." He raises an eyebrow, and wraps his hand around her throat. Her face turns red and she grabs his arm. His face turns solid. "Don't speak to me like that again." She nods. "Use your words." "Yes sir." She manages to get out, through tight breaths. He lets go and rests his hand on her waist again. "As I was saying.." He reaches in the top drawer of the dresser and pulls out a small item that has a clasp on it. He leans close to her ear but keeps eye contact, "bend over and spread your legs." She puts a wary look on her face and doesn't move. "Do you trust me?" She nods and leans over resting her hands on her thighs.

He moves her underwear to the side and reaches in between her thigh and rests the item that she now realizes is a small vibrator, and clasps it onto her clit. He moves her underwear back in place and pulls her up. "Everything feel okay?" He asks. She nods "yeah." He grabs a remote, and turns it on, level #2. She presses her legs together and bites down on her lower lip. She reaches her hand back and grabs onto his bicep. He studies her movements, and clicks another button. Level #3, a slight moan escapes her lips. He turns it off, and she whines looking back at him in the mirror. "If you can't even keep your mouth shut on level 3 ,how are you going to hold it together on 10?" She doesn't say anything and just steadies her breath.

He slips his hoodie over her so that everything is covered. "I'll drive you back to your apartment, so you can get ready, let me get changed first."

A huge noise occurs downstairs.

"Hello? Anybody home?"

Ethan sighs, "why are they here so early." Alaina raises an eyebrow, "who?" "My idiots for siblings." "Didn't I meet your sister?" "Yes." He states pulling on a pair of jeans. Alaina puts her hands over her face. "That is so embarrassing." "Sweetheart you were kidnapped." He puts on a button up Grey t-shirt, and he rolls the sleeves. He starts talking about something, but Alaina spaces off watching his hands, and arms put on his watch and necklace. He is fixing his hair in the mirror. "Alaina." "Huh?" He raises an eyebrow. "Did you hear anything I just said?" "I'm going to be honest no, not at all." She smiles up at him. He pulls the remote out of his pocket, and sets it to #5. She leans over and presses her thighs together. She grabs her thighs with her hands squeezing. He smirks, and turns it off. She lets out a lengthy breath. "You are so mean." "You haven't seen mean yet."

They head downstairs, and Kenzie and Jacob are sitting on the couch. Jacob stands up, and in an accent loudly says, "finally the princess and prince have arrived." He bends over sarcastically. Ethan rolls his eyes. Kenzie laughs. Kenzie eyes Alaina up. "You guys have already met Alaina, but her mind is still a little foggy." Ethan says, wrapping his hand around her waist pulling her close to him. "Yeah no shit, I put myself in a live or die situation, I would remember who she is E." Jacob says.

Alaina giggles. "Ah thou has a sense of humor." Jacob says. "I do." Alaina says. "Finally she speaks." Kenzie rolls her eyes. "Jacob do you ever stop talking." "Nope."

"She looks so cute." Kenzie says under her breath. Ethan and Alaina both hear her. "Watch it baby sister." Kenzie throws her hands up. "I'm just saying, quick question, are you.." she flicks her wrist a little bit. Alaina laughs, "No, I'm straight, Kenzie." Kenzie sighs and stands up. "Yeah, all pasta is straight until it gets wet." "Get out." Ethan points towards the door. "We're leaving, damn. What time are we supposed to be there?" Jacob says. "1" Ethan answers. "Cool so I have to be drunk before 1." He smiles and heads out. Kenzie waves and heads out after him.

They make it to Alainas apartment. Ethan sits on her bed. "What am I supposed to wear? Is this a casual thing? Or should it be a little dressy? Or.." "sweetheart, wear whatever you want to wear." "That is not helpful nor what I asked Ethan." He turns the remote on to level #6. She grips the dresser in front of her and bites down on her lip. "I'm sorry please stop." He turns it off without saying a word. "Fuck me." She mumbles.

She settles for an off the shoulder sweater, and a pair of ripped jeans. She hops up on the counter and pulls out her makeup. He stands in the doorway. "What are you doing?" "My makeup." "On the counter with your feet in the sink?" "Yes." She looks at him confused. He takes a deep breath. He walks over and stands behind her, he rests his hands on either sides of her on the counter. She leans back putting her head on his shoulder. He kisses her shoulder. He whispers. "I want you to know, my family are not very nice people, my siblings and I made a promise to our father, that we would attend a reunion every year." She nods. She clicks the mascara shut.

"Ready?" "Absolutely."