Punishment and aftercare

"Okay so you wanna play like that?" He asks her his face turning completely cold. She starts to re think what she said "um.." he flips her over taking off her hoodie and taking her underwear completely off. The look of hunger in his eyes is making her want him more.

He leans over her, she goes to kiss him, and he grabs her throat pushing her back into the mattress. "You aren't doing what you want anymore." She whines and looks at him with pleading eyes. He leans up and grabs handcuffs he handcuffs both of her hands to the head board. He looks down at her body completely exposed to him. He grabs her jaw to make her look at him making her whimper. "I am going to give you one chance to answer this correctly or I slap you, got it?" She nods. "What?" "Yes sir." "Mhm, who owns you?"

She licks her lip making him get distracted. "Not you." His face turns red, she can tell she is getting him mad, she wants him to use her, make her body his, own her. He leans up and slaps her across the face. She closes her eyes for a second and then looks back up at him. "I got all night slut, you want to keep going?" She smirks at him and nods yes.

In his head he thinks, *wow this girl is on something else and I love it, and the best part is she belongs to me.* he slaps her across the face again. She winces this time, it hurt more then the first time. He gets up and grabs a blindfold and more handcuffs, "sir what are you.." "shut the fuck up." She listens this time.

He blindfolds her and goes down and handcuffs her feet to the bed post. He leaves and grabs an ice cube. He comes back with it in his mouth. She starts to get nervous. He climbs on top and licks down her neck, the middle of her chest, and finally gets down to her heat. Her body flinches at every touch. He puts his tongue inside of her making her whine. "Shut up now or I gag you." "Do it."

He raises an eyebrow, he starts laughing." She thinks *oh fuck I really mad him mad* he grabs a gag and shoves it in her mouth. He climbs back down, and continues to tongue fuck her, she is grabbing at the handcuffs, he watches her hips buckle and he stops. He continues and then stops.

Over and over again.

He can see she is in pain from not being allowed to cum. He sits up and takes the gag out and blindfold off. There are tears down her face and she doesn't make eye contact with him, "oh you want to listen now?" He makes her look at him. She says "yes sir" out of breath. "There we go, thats better." He can feel her body shaking underneath of him.

She is whining and silently begging for him. "Awww does my little whore need something?" She nods. "And what is that?" She doesn't say anything. He drops his pants, he puts his tip directly in front of her wet hole, not putting it in just teasing her. He looks at her, "if you ask me I'll do it, if you don't I'm going to sit in that chair and pleasure myself." She whines and grabs at the handcuffs, "please ruin me sir" he nods, and pushes himself halfway in. Her head tilts back and she bites down on her lip, he starts to go a slow pace and she can't help but moan. He doesn't say anything he just continues to fuck her. She gets louder and louder until her throat is killing her and she can't scream anymore. "You can cum now love." She finally releases.

His pace has fastened and he comes inside of her groaning. More tears fall from her eyes. He kisses her forehead softly, "back to my original question, who owns you?" Her throat is killing her but she still answers, "you do sir, you always have and will." "Was that so hard baby?" She shakes her head no, "no sir." He pulls out and undoes the handcuffs. Her legs are shaking and her ass is killing her, her cheek on her face hurts, and her wrists hurt from the handcuffs. She lays there pathetically, not wanting to move. He runs his thumb over cheek softly. He leaves and grabs some medicine, water, and tea for her throat. He sets it next to the bed. She looks at it, but doesn't move to grab it. He sits next to her and softly grabs the back of her head and underneath her back to sit her in his lap. "Take this love." She takes the medicine and drinks some water.

He has the tea in his hand, she nuzzles into his chest, barely able to move. He kisses her forehead and nose, "are you okay love?" She nods her head yes and just hugs him. "I love you" she looks at him, "I love you more." "Not possible."

He smiles down at her after saying that." "Can we.." her voice cuts off. "Please drink some tea." She drinks some of it and puts her head back on his shoulder. "Do you want to take a bath or cuddle and go to sleep." She gets out a "both" "stop talking love, I don't want you to hurt your throat anymore." She smiles up at him and nods. He carries her to a bath, and sets her in. He leaves for a second to grab the tea. He gets in holding her in his lap, and rubbing every part of her body, that he marked and bruised.

She finishes the tea and they get out, he sets her on the counter drying her off. He grabs his hoodie and boxers for her to put on. He grabs clothes for himself to. He changes and then helps her put on her clothes. She wraps her arms around his neck and he lightly hugs her. He carries her back to bed and holds her until she falls asleep. "I love you more than I can put into words." She smiles on his chest, and squeezes his hand letting him know she heard him... she drifts off to sleep.

He softly kisses her head.

"Goodnight my love, and you will forever be mine, and I will always protect you"

The Assistant On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara