Wanting him to fuck me, and wanting to be in a relationship with him are two completely different things. I just want him to rail me, that's it. She clearly wants more from him, but Niccolo doesn't seem the relationship type.

He hates everyone and everything around him. He doesn't seem capable of love, except maybe with his brothers. I don't know the type of relationship he has with them, but they seem really close.

I never see them without one another for long. Especially whenever they're on the second floor discussing whatever it is they discuss with the people they invite up there.

Maybe Cesare will tell me when he's finished. I wouldn't say he and I have gotten close, but he has become someone I've befriended other than Jess.

Speaking of Jess, I haven't seen her all night. She's scheduled for the same shift as me, but I don't think she's even clocked in. I was looking forward to speaking to her. I'm going to have to check up on her when my shift ends. I hope everything's okay.

When the sound of the timer on my watch beeps in my ear, I'm pulled from my thoughts. Climbing off my client's lap, I accept the money he's handed me and he thanks me for my time.

Giving him a fake smile, I turn on my heel and walk away. After bending down to shove the money into my leathered boot as Jess has showed me, I straighten back up and make my way towards Julia's office.

CoCo informed me before my shift started that I needed to speak with Julia once I'd finished with my clients for the night.

I asked her if it was good or bad news, but she shrugged and said she didn't know. Taking in a deep breath, I walk through the door for employees and continue down the hallway until I've reached her office.

I stare at the placard on her door, my chest suddenly tightening. I hope I'm not getting fired. I've been working my ass off- quite literally for the last two weeks, and feel I deserve to be here just as much as anyone else.

Besides, the money has been great. I'm no longer facing eviction, and Gabby's finally stopped complaining about my choices.

As for my parents, not so much. But, it's not like I've ever cared what they thought anyway.

Knocking on the door, I wait for her to say "come in" before entering. Pushing open the door, I slip inside and quickly shut the door behind me.

Julia is sitting at her desk with an open laptop in front of her. She's typing away at something, but stops to look up at me.

I'm frozen where I stand, and can't seem to stop fidgeting with my garter belt. Chewing nervously at my lower lip, I wait for her to speak.

"Thank you for stopping by Autumn," she says calmly.

Julia's not really the smiling type. She's kind -when she wants to be- but can be tough on you at times. But I understand where she's coming from. I'm sure it's not easy being in charge of an entire nightclub.

I mean, it's not just the dancers she has to worry about, but the waiters, bartenders, and cooks. If things aren't running smoothly at all times, it's her ass that's on the line, not ours.

"Do you know why I've called you in here today?" I shake my head. She closes her laptop and clasps her hands together in front of her.

She sighs a little too heavily and it causes the nerves in the pit of my stomach to worsen. I swallow the lump in my throat, and prepare myself for those two words.

You're fired.

But they never come. Instead, she says something far worse. "All your clients have been given to Sky." My heart sinks into my ass.