Jiang Rong's tears couldn't stop flowing down: "Impossible, my son will never kill someone. The police must have made a mistake!"

"It's planting! Someone killed my husband and wanted to send my son to jail, what can I do?"

She was silent for a while, and then burst into tears again. Cheng Youran patted her back comfortably, she must be frightened.

In fact, Cheng Youran was nervous herself, but she could not panic, she had to calm down, if Lu Zixiao was innocent, she would collect evidence, if Lu Zixiao really killed someone.

She waited for him.

Whether it is ten years or twenty years.

Since she passed through, Lu Zixiao has been by her side and got used to his presence, so when he left, she realized how important he was.

"So Ms. Cheng, this case may be delayed for a long time." Ji Huai said deliberately, "You and your family are better prepared."

"Does he say anything else?"

Cheng Youran tightened the corner of his clothes.

Ji Huai was about to shake his head, but suddenly remembered that scene. He recalled and said, "Mr. Lu said that he promised to be a good man."

Cheng Youran was stunned, with memories pouring out of his mind.

Piecemeal.

With a halo.

Standing on tiptoe, she mustered up the courage to hug the gradually violent man, and gently said to him, "Lu Zixiao, you are a good man."

The picture appeared in front of her eyes. Cheng Youran, who had been holding back her tears, gradually turned red and sour. She had to raise her head a little so that she wouldn't cry: "I believe he didn't kill."

"But you have to tell evidence about everything-"

Ji Huai was about to speak, and Cheng Youran interrupted him, slowly clenching his hands: "The reason for Lu Zhengrong's suicide may be that he was terminally ill. I saw him go to the hospital once."

Terminal illness?

Ji Huai hadn't thought about this. He suddenly had some vague guesses, as if everything could make sense: "If it is terminally ill, the hospital should have a physical examination report."

He immediately called the police.

ten minutes later.

He received a reply: "The Maria Hospital caught fire the day before yesterday. The files and equipment were severely damaged. Data recovery can be carried out, but there is little hope."

The hope that Cheng Youran had just raised sank again.

Ji Huai couldn't help shaking his head. How much Lu Zhengrong hated his son. He could have the body tested directly, but he jumped down from the stairs and fell into a mess of mud, directly cutting off hope.

All the evidence indicates that Lu Zixiao killed Lu Zhengrong.

............

Gao Qiao held his hands on the steering wheel.

Suddenly remembered the past.

The Gao family is known as a family of secretaries. In fact, it began to decline in his father's generation because his father betrayed his boss.

--This is an almost devastating blow to the reputation of the Gao family.

He still remembered his grandfather holding the ruler and tapping heavily in his hand: "You should never follow your father."