26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 26: Fall off
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 26: Fall off
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Little grapefruit?"

Yan Junze asked.

Hearing his question, the actress holding the computer hurriedly put down the computer, bowed to him to introduce herself, and said timidly: "Senior Yan, my name is Tang Yuan."

It's just that the sound is a bit similar.

Yan Junze frowned slightly and walked to the agent on the side.

After filming a scene for more than an hour, Cheng Youran was also a little tired. She sat in a chair and closed her eyes to rest. Xiao Su brought her mineral water. She opened the bottle cap and drank several mouthfuls.

"Hey, a lot of fans have come."

Xiao Su watched an urban bus drove to the studio, and twenty or so young boys got out of the car with colorful cheering sticks.

"Didn't it mean that visiting classes are forbidden?"

Cheng Youran drank the mineral water and looked over. They seemed to be fans of Tang Yuan and waved to Tang Yuan sitting on the stool with excitement.

Because the film crew is very tight, in order to facilitate management, and for fear of an accident in the Fenghua crew, fans are prohibited from visiting the troupe. Even Yan Junze’s fans did not spontaneously do it.

"Sorry, the crew is not allowed to visit the squad." Fang Liuyun commanded the staff to transport equipment and walked to the bus and said.

"We just have a look, and won't disturb you filming."

"Yes, this is a gift we brought to Yuanyuan. Can you pass it on easily?"

Fang Liuyun looked cold, and said politely: "I'm sorry, I said, the crew is not allowed to visit the crew, please go back."

As soon as her words fell, there was a voice of dissatisfaction behind her, the voice was not too loud, and Cheng Youran just happened to be able to hear it clearly.

"She's from Lu's family, right? So horrible."

"I must feel that Cheng Youran's fans haven't come, and dozens of us came to see Yuanyuan. Cheng Youran has no face on his face."

"This kind of elderly woman is the most annoying, thinking of herself as an old empress Cixi, why don't she bury her in the soil with her."

Cheng Youran can understand the fans' desire to see the idol, but she can't help feeling a little harsh when she hears these words, and she frowned.

However, Fang Liuyun's tone was still polite, with a hint of coldness: "The crew is very tight for shooting time and can't visit the class, so please leave."

Cheng Youran got up and walked down from the chair. She saw sharply that one or two people had taken out their phones to take videos, and if they continued to make trouble, she might be wondering what would happen.

She circled the studio for a week. The studio in Lincheng was set up in a high school. It took her a while to see Tang Yuan standing under the basketball hoop.

Tang Yuan looked at the direction of the bus, biting his lower lip, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Hello, Tang Yuan."

Cheng Youran walked over and stretched out his hand.

Generally speaking, the crew will let the actors get to know them in advance. The shooting time of "Shared Life" is too tight, so this link is omitted directly, and she has barely matched her looks and names until now.