41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 41: Insomnia
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 41: Insomnia
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Cheng Youran: ...I have never seen such a brazen person

Lu Zixiao chuckled lightly, and the ending sounded slightly. It sounded a little carelessly and asked, "So, do you want to consider me?"

The man's words were like the hot summer breeze, passing by Cheng Youran's ears, she was a little nervous, her white neck quietly spreading a faint blush, she stood up with a "rub".

After she stood up, she felt that her reaction was a bit big, so she picked up the paper cup, pretended to be calm and prepared to refill the water, and whispered before leaving: "What are you thinking about?"

For a long while, I didn't hear the answer.

She thought there would be no answer.

But when she walked over from the drinking fountain, Lu Zixiao raised her eyes, looked into her eyes, and replied faintly: "Consider whether you want to like me."

What's the meaning?

Cheng Youran's footsteps stopped suddenly, her heart speeded up, and her breathing became a bit more nervous. She avoided Lu Zixiao's gaze, her expression a little embarrassed.

In the original book, there are many women who like Lu Zixiao, but he hasn't been tempted by any women.

Like him, like a moth to a fire.

Lu Zixiao had a full view of her reaction. He narrowed his eyes to cover the emotions under his eyes, and said in a flat tone: "You are playing with it, you take it seriously."

Cheng Youran felt relieved.

Lu Zixiao raised his eyebrows indifferently, and stood up: "I brought back a Southern Province chef today. Southern Province cuisine is very authentic."

Cheng Youran immediately asked expectantly: "Can I eat? I didn't eat much at night."

"Can not."

Lu Zixiao refused coldly.

Cheng Youran lowered his head slumped.

Lu Zixiao took out his cell phone and called Gao Qiao. After a while, Gao Qiao came in with a middle-aged man in his forties. He was dressed in a white chef hat and looked amiable.

An hour later, Cheng Youran looked at the delicious Nansheng cuisine on the table. She couldn't help but sat on a chair. She felt Lu Zixiao's gaze at her. She calmly said: "So many, you can't finish it, right? "

Lu Zixiao glanced at her, seeming to have acquiesced.

Cheng Youran breathed a sigh of relief, and mixed the bald butter into the steaming rice. The rice grains were mixed with Dangdang crab paste and crab roe, exuding an attractive aroma.

Cheng Youran felt that she could finish two bowls of rice with bald butter, but Lu Zixiao only symbolically clamped a few chopsticks, and spent the rest of the time sitting at the dining table with arms folded, watching her quietly.

Such a waste.

Cheng Youran unceremoniously took care of the food on the table for him, working as a scavenger "conscientiously".

By the side of the kitchen, the master was still busy in the kitchen, and Gao Qiao stood by with his hand holding his hand, his eyes could not help showing a trace of emotion.

At dinner in the evening, Mr. Lu had tasted the southern province cuisine of Litchi Bay and said that it was a pity that she was not there. He nodded and said with a smile that it would never be possible to mail it.