24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 24: completion
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 24: completion
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
he?

Cheng Youran was stunned for a few seconds before reacting. "He" refers to Yan Junze. In fact, she just said casually. After all, in today's entertainment industry, Yan Junze is like a legend.

The first thing that comes to mind when it comes to the actor is Yan Junze, there will be no second person, Xu Chi has no qualifications to compare with him.

Donghai Yan Junze should be his fan.

Cheng Youran thought for a while, typed a few words and sent it.

[Little Pomelo] Of course, he looks handsome and has good acting skills. The scenes he acted in before were too serious, so I really want to watch him shoot something else

After her message was sent, Donghai Yan Junze didn't speak any more. Professor Fu was already online. Seeing her still holding the phone, she coughed dissatisfiedly and quickly turned off the phone.

"What do you think is the performance?"

Professor Fu has a refined appearance, dressed in an old-fashioned blue Zhongshan suit and round-framed glasses. Wen Sheng started today's class.

"Performance is the presentation of people."

Cheng Youran thought for a while and replied: "I understand the character enough, then I am that character."

Experience school.

Professor Fu made an evaluation in his heart that the mainstream performance genres include method, experience, and expressionism, and there is no distinction between high and low, or even boundaries.

Even the same actor chooses different methods when facing different roles and different scenes.

But obviously, Cheng Youran is more biased towards the experiential school. He truly imagines that he is the role and the role is himself. If you are not crazy, you can't live, it is the experiential school.

"let's start."

Professor Fu started to teach for the first time, he started teaching from the most basic things.

He was surprised to find that apart from being a little shy facing the camera, Cheng Youran's control of muscles and limbs can be said to have reached an astonishing level.

For example, she naturally knows where to put her hands, how far she puts her hands, and how long she will put them on.

——This is the so-called talent.

Even if she does not have a deep understanding of the role when performing live, the performance effect presented is above the qualified line.

He suddenly understood why Meng Lang chose Cheng Youran as the heroine of Fenghua. She is the uncut jade that all directors dream of, and she can shine with a little sculpting.

He had to teach Cheng Youran because of Jiang Rong, but now it seems that maybe she should be his last student.

...

"This is the end of today's course. I will come to Beijing next week. The rest of the time I will practice according to the requirements of my class. If I fail to pass, then I don't have to teach you."

In the camera, Professor Fu said harshly.

"I will."

Although separated by the network cable, Cheng Youran stood up and bowed earnestly to Professor Fu.