This question is very acute.

The surrounding area immediately became quiet, waiting for Cheng Youran's answer, even Xiao Su couldn't help looking at Cheng Youran worriedly.

Cheng Youran gave Xiao Su a reassuring look. After spending a week with her eyes, she returned to the boy. She cleared her throat, and everyone couldn't help holding their breath.

——Even the sound of a needle falling on the floor can be heard.

When witnessing the first scene of the gossip, the boy swallowed nervously. He only heard Cheng Youran's voice earnestly say: "Because I love learning."

Everyone:............

Gone away.

Seeing everyone's dull faces, Cheng Youran couldn't bear to say more, and got into the particularly eye-catching Ferrari Veneno under the **** of the bodyguard.

"Has the time of the Ark Studio been set?" Cheng Youran half leaned back in the back seat and thumped himself. "If it's not set, let's go to lunch first."

"It's set, it's about twelve o'clock in the Lanting Hotel." Xiaosu turned on his phone and checked the schedule. "It's just right for us to drive over now."

Cheng Youran nodded, "Yes".

Bored in the car, falling asleep and unreliable, Cheng Youran simply opened Weibo and found that a Beiying student had posted the interview video on Weibo.

——"Cheng Youran's First Talk about Lu Zixiao and Feng Tiantian"

After taking this name, the broadcast volume quickly reached more than five million. Some people directly commented that they wanted to see how Cheng Youran cried, but after reading it, they came back to comment and burst into tears? nonexistent.

[One chicken soup every day] Hahahahahahahahaha, can you be okay if you are addicted to learning?

[Spinach Hercules] I’ve got a fan, God **** loves to learn

[AD Calcium Milk] emmmmm, did I only notice Gu Yao? Her expression is terrible, not a fan. In contrast, Cheng Youran is a little angel

To her surprise, the Communist Youth League actually participated.

[Kong | Youth League] In June, the tense college entrance examination is coming. Not only the candidates, but the stars are also studying hard. Candidates, come on #热爱学习程幽然#

Being named by the Communist Youth League, Cheng Youran was a little flattered. In less than an hour, her Weibo fans rose from nine million to just over ten million.

She looked at the number of fans with a little pride and happily cut a picture. In the future, she can also say that she is a Weibo blogger with millions of fans.

…………

At noon, Lanting Hotel.

Except for the graduation reply, Xiong Chen put on a formal suit for the first time. He kept looking at his watch: "Come on, I suddenly forgot the words."

The little dress that Xiong Yu wore today specially wore a pendant of a little fish. She trembled and comforted her cousin: "What do you usually say to us, what do you say today."

"Can it be the same?"

Xiong Chen knocked on Xiongyu's head.

"There's still half an hour, I'll do it again, you can help me see it." Xiong Chen took a few deep breaths, imitating the news network host, and began to speak in full, "Hello, Ms. Xiaoyuzi."