But before her hand touched Lu Zixiao's clothing, the man's warm hand held her wrist and was caught upright, and Cheng Youran's hand shook.

Click—

The bank card with the remaining warmth of the finger fell on the chair.

"What do you want to do?"

Lu Zixiao's dark eyes stared directly at her, his eyes revealed probing, as if he wanted to see something from her expression.

Cheng Youran calmly grabbed Lu Zixiao's arm with the other hand, trying to break away, but couldn't.

She had to ponder for a moment, and implicitly said: "When I first came down, I thought about it. Let me put my bank card here."

Is this taking the initiative to apologize?

Lu Zixiao raised his eyebrows, still did not speak, looked into her eyes, raised his voice and asked, "Why?"

Because the income can triple in a week.

—Lu Zixiao is simply a snail girl.

But of course you can't say that. Cheng Youran changed to a more subtle statement: "If I put the card here, can I get 100 million in a year?"

Hearing these words, Lu Zixiao's originally gentle face became particularly cold. He sneered and grabbed Cheng Youran's wrist, leaned over and said to her: "Cheng Youran, I can tell you, there is no way."

Cheng Youran: ...Sure enough, I still mind saying that he is old

Suddenly, a message alert came from her mobile phone, and Lu Zixiao hummed softly and released the hand that held her.

Cheng Youran breathed a sigh of relief and opened it to see that it was the WeChat sent by Feng Tiantian.

[Feng Tiantian] Look at Weibo!

What's wrong with Weibo?

Cheng Youran clicked on Weibo and found that the private mail box was full, and most of the people who sent her private messages were fans of popular traffic Xu Chi.

[Brother Xu’s Little Angel] Refuse to bind! Reject marketing! Take my brother away

[Lemon without sugar] Our family Xu Chi has an artistic pursuit. He said that he has a clear plan for his career and will not make crude money-making movies.

[Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs] Children are not short of money, and will not lower their status to shoot bad movies

The look on Cheng Youran's face was a bit incomprehensible for a while, Xu Chi, a person who put it nicely, was popular, and put it awkwardly, except for a face, there was nothing else.

On gossip forums, people often refer to him as the "female version of Cheng Youran", jokingly that the two are sisters. There is such a relationship between them that they pretend not to know each other and have no friendship at all.

Cheng Youran didn't know why Xu Chi's fans would come to the door. After she clicked on the hot search list, she discovered that Xu Chi angrily rebuked the news of XX on the top of the hot search.

The first hot search is Gu Yao's entry into Hollywood.

...

Tianyin Building, recording studio.

Xu Chi's manager looked at Xu Chi who was singing in the recording studio with a headache. Listening to the singing from the recording studio, he wanted to find a ball of cotton to plug his ears.

-The magic sound pierces the ears.

Probably God had added all of Xu Chi's extra points to his face, singing with half-tones, dancing with the same hands and feet, and his acting skills were basically zero.