Cheng Youran: ......Jumping into the Yellow River will not be washed away QWQ

She had an idea: "But I haven't paid yet!"

Gao Qiao, who was behind Lu Zixiao, nodded in agreement: "If the club adopts the payment realization system for accounting, it is true that the transaction cannot be confirmed."

Fang Liuyun: ...No, is this the point?

Lu Zixiao looked at Cheng Youran with a natural expression, and grabbed Cheng Youran. She was caught off guard and bumped into his arms. Suddenly, all directions were filled with Lu Zixiao's breath, with a faint smell of tobacco.

The man's low voice came from above, gritted his teeth and said word by word, as if he was holding back his anger: "Cheng Youran, do you dare to be responsible, try, and try to him?"

Lu Zixiao's arms directly wrapped her slender waist, and her early summer clothes had only a thin layer. Feeling the heat from the man's hands, Cheng Youran's face was uncontrollably hot.

Cheng Youran didn't speak. Lu Zixiao glanced at the beautiful young man with cat eyes, lowered his head, sneered in Cheng Youran's ear, and said in a breath tone: "Cheng Youran, you will regret it."

Just as he was about to let go of Cheng Youran, Cheng Youran whispered: "I am only responsible for you."

Only responsible for you...

It's still a bit conscience. Hearing these words, the inexplicable anger in Lu Zixiao's chest dissipated for most. He originally had a pair of outstanding eyes, and he raised his eyebrows so that they could dazzle the eyes of a flower man.

Today’s Lu Zixiao is as good as ever. Cheng Youran sighed. She coughed: "So can you let me go?"

"Don't let go."

Lu Zixiao's arms tightened, and he said next to her ears. The two people were almost close to each other. The temperature of their bodies rose extremely, but the man looked indifferent.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door of the box, and after a few minutes, a woman with big wavy hair wearing sunglasses walked in slowly.

Zhou Huiwen entered the box and took off her sunglasses. She looked at Cheng Youran in Lu Zixiao's arms and frowned.

If it weren't for Cheng Youran to tell her on the phone that there was news about her son, she would not accept the invitation at will, especially in places like...

But when she swept the crowds sweeping the box, her eyes inevitably stopped on a young man's face, a young man whose eyebrows were almost identical to hers.

She faintly guessed a certain possibility, her eyes widened in an instant, ignoring to say hello to Cheng Youran, and walking quickly to the young man, shaking her lips and asked: "What is your name?"

Nineteen years of suffering and self-blame came to her heart. She almost choked and asked. She even turned her head and asked Xiang Feng Tiantian: "Am I still dreaming?"

—Pinch yourself soon.

However, Feng Tiantian was a little afraid of Zhou Huiwen, and replied in a proper manner: "This is true, not a dream."

Xie Jinzhou stared at the woman in front of him and twitched the corners of his mouth. There was no temperature in his beautiful eyes: "Does it have anything to do with you?"

After speaking, he walked out of the box.

Perhaps she is her own mother.

But a mother who has abandoned himself, he would rather not.