"Just...a little money."

Cheng Youran originally felt that it was not very imposing to just donate 10 million, but when she was about to fall asleep, someone would give a pillow, so she followed Feng Tiantian's words.

"Then I donate too."

Feng Tiantian heard Cheng Youran's words, and she had the most money if there were not many other things in her family. She planned to donate one million out, so that she would be able to search hotspots.

"Then you donate first."

Cheng Youran kindly reminded.

"Why do you want me to donate first?" Feng Tiantian looked at Cheng Youran weirdly, and soon showed a clear look again, "Oh, I see, you are afraid that you donate too little and lose face, so you want me to donate first."

The barrage is not too big to see the excitement.

"I never expected it to be a donation. The world is becoming increasingly profitable... So is anyone willing to give this poor dog such a gift?"

"Send me the photo before."

"Feng Tiantian's IQ is at its peak"

"The fateful duel of two krypton gold bosses makes me so excited!"

Cheng Youran frowned slightly: "It is impossible for me to donate more than you donated."

Yang Xixi wanted to laugh a little, but Cheng Youran's words were too arbitrary.

Although COSCO Group can't compare to Lu's, everyone knows that Lu Zixiao doesn't care about Cheng Youran at all. Feng Tiantian is his father's favorite daughter, and Cheng Youran doesn't necessarily have as much money as Feng Tiantian.

"five million."

Feng Tiantian also became popular when she heard Cheng Youran's words. Who did she say this tone to: "Follow me?"

The barrage is crazy.

"Fuck you, five million, I'm lemon juice!"

"One export is 5 million, I can't make that much in my life."

"Mainly Cheng Youran's tone is too flat, Feng Tiantian is not the one who is short of money, now he will be beaten in the face, right?"

Cheng Youran sighed, "I won't follow."

For the first time since starting to record the show, Feng Tiantian feels that his heart is so comfortable, that these five million dollars are worth the money!

She triumphantly said, "Really? That's a shame..."

But before she finished speaking, Cheng Youran calmly interrupted her: "Because I donated ten million."

Ten million…

Million...

Feng Tiantian stood up from the stool in disbelief, and wanted to grab Cheng Youran by the collar and ask her if you were stupid.

Who would donate ten million so indifferently, this is ten million!

She finally realized how others think of her, that's how she thinks of Cheng Youran.

Feng Tiantian looked at Cheng Youran enthusiastically, completely different from the coldness before, as if he had changed his person, and looked at Cheng Youran as if it were a different person.

Even the director on the side was alarmed and came over to confirm whether Cheng Youran was wrong.

After a while, Fang Liuyun walked over and handed Cheng Youran a pen and check. Cheng Youran filled out the check, wrote his name, and waved his hand: "A little money, to show his heart."