And they all have families without exception.

She looked at the document sent by Gao Qiao and got through to Su Ruan's phone.

Su Ruan was doing makeup in the dressing room and suddenly received a strange call. She frowned, and the makeup artist asked worriedly, "Whose call is from you, why don't you answer it? Could it be Cheng Youran?"

Su Ruan looked at the number on the screen and said nothing.

The makeup artist said with relief: "Don't worry, Donghai TV is a national, provincial and ministerial agency. No matter how powerful Lu Zixiao is, he can't control the TV station."

Su Ruan was relieved by her words and connected to the phone: "Hey, may I ask if you are...?"

"Cheng Youran."

Cheng Youran dragged the mouse and looked at Su Ruan who was in close contact with different men in the photo.

"Mrs. Lu, what do you want me to do?" Su Ruan smiled on his face, and there was a hint of indescribable joy.

She had already thought about it when she posted on Weibo, and offended Lu Zixiao. It is hard to say what future she has in the entertainment circle, but she has a formal staff in the TV station. Can Lu Zixiao still let the station expel her?

That's why she has the confidence to block Cheng Youran, she can't get involved in the entertainment industry, and she won't make Cheng Youran proud.

"You did it on Weibo?" Cheng Youran asked straightforwardly.

"I don't know what you are talking about. If I did something wrong, I would be happy to apologize to you."

Su Ruan hid a touch of ridicule at the corner of his mouth, and now he came to her with hindsight, it was too late.

The makeup artist cursed in a low voice: "Why is she so shameless, scolding her to go to the entertainment industry on the Internet, she dare to threaten you."

Su Ruan smiled helplessly at her. The person on the other end of the phone didn't speak any more. Su Ruan suppressed a bit of pleasure and asked softly, "Mrs. Lu? Are you still there?"

Cheng Youran's hand on the mouse stopped, she smiled: "Yes, I'm just checking it."

"Goodbye, Suruan."

There was a "beep beep" on the other end of the phone. Su Ruan put down the phone with a look of astonishment. Cheng Youran was confused by the stimulation?

After Cheng Youran confirmed that Su Ruan had posted the Weibo deliberately, he immediately registered a Weibo trumpet and posted everything on his mind.

Then she boarded the tuba again. Cheng Youran's bullying newcomer has been ranked first in the hot search, and even the two words suspected have been removed. Marketing accounts of all sizes are reposting Su Ruan's Weibo.

[Cheng Youran] I admit that I had a bad attitude towards you during the recording of the show. I came from a single-parent family. My parents divorced because my father cheated to find a mistress. So facing you, I don’t control your emotions properly. Here I want to tell you Apologize @苏阮

After she finished everything, she turned off the phone.

"Madam, can I come in?"

Suddenly, an unfamiliar female voice heard outside the door, and she pressed her doubts: "Please come in."

A woman wearing a black professional suit with high cheekbones and Danfeng eyes walked into the room holding a thick document.

Cheng Youran looked familiar with the document. She squinted and stared at it, and sat up abruptly. Isn't this just yesterday's "Cheng Youran Five-Year Plan for Career Development"!