As a result, Huo Shen received a lot of calls, teasing that his one or three golden movie emperors were no better than a traffic niche.

His face sank a bit when he thought of this.

Li Yining felt the low air pressure coming from the other side, and cleared his throat: "I'm going to the company today."

Huo Shen raised his eyebrows without saying a word.

Li Yining thought about the rumors on the Internet and the rumors of those people in their small circle.

Those things that the original owner did have been spread long ago. She thought that even if Huo Shen was filming in retreat, she should have heard the news a long time ago. As for why they didn’t come to ask herself, one might be that they have no feelings about the business marriage, how they love how to play. Play, the other—probably waiting for her to confess?

Li Yining is not sure.

But she thought, even if Huo Shen was really bad, she shouldn't tolerate her naked wife cuckolding him naked, she didn't know it secretly.

In order to survive and avoid family bankruptcy and other reasons, Li Yining felt that some things should be explained clearly as soon as possible.

"I'm going to cancel the contract."

She said, "I don't like Gangwon that way, I just chase stars. But I don't know why others say that." She opened her eyes wide and tried to make herself look sincere: "I really don't like Gangwon, he—"

Before she finished speaking, the man on the other side suddenly interrupted her: "He is not as handsome as I am, yet I am rich and powerful, and I am not yet—" Huo Shen stopped and watched carefully. She: "Why didn't I find out before, it turns out that you admire me so much."

He spoke very slowly, he didn't mean any teasing, even his expression was faint, but Li Yining heard the meaning of ridicule from these few words.

She choked completely, her face was like a dish, unable to suffocate a word for a long time.

Huo Shen looked at her like this and left the dining table without a sound.

"..."

"You said he was laughing at me?"

Li Yining stayed in the cloakroom, looked at the shining "Renminbi" in front of him, and talked to Jian Yuanyuan.

Jian Yuanyuan couldn't help but laughed for a long time before holding back: "How do I think...Huo Shen has become a little more interesting?"

Li Yining choked and retorted mercilessly: "Where is it interesting? No wonder he has no target."

Jian Yuan was happy: "Aren't you his target?"

Li Yining: "..."

She was referring to no wonder the original author didn't let him be the leading actor. Not only was this man not good, he was also venomous!

After the complaint, Li Yining sighed for the original owner.

It's not easy. No wonder you have to like others. A man like this has nothing to attract a woman except money.

Oh no.

And that cold face.

"You will go to the company later?" After smiling enough, Jian Yuanyuan told her business affairs.

Li Yining said "um" and quickly substituted himself in: "The agent called me last night and asked me to cancel the contract."

Upon hearing this, Jian Yuanyuan said twice: "Just the broken company, it's really impossible. Let's buy it."