06 - early christmas gift

Hall of crowds, clinking glass, pounded heart beating to the music, and anxiety.

"You've been out of it since yesterday. What's wrong?"

"I think you might need a recharge, so I give you fruit punch."

Loud mess. Chaotic laughter. The games.

"Guys, Rona is here, let's play another."

"Never have I ever loved someone I shouldn't have."

"We didn't do anything. Eunbyeol just wanted to talk."

And there it was. An ending to it all.

"I should have known it was all business for you." He said in half whisper, "Sorry to bother you, Bae Rona," with one last sad look, he turned around without a desire to continue the talk.

Joo Seokhoon.

Images of event last night flashed in blurred lines as I opened my eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Images of event last night flashed in blurred lines as I opened my eyes. Adjusting to the stabbing white light above, I struggled to sit down. I took in the place around me with my head throbbing still. The hallways I knew in the last memory I could grasp was now changed to the hotel's bedroom I reside in. And the bright morning had risen for the dark night to come to an end.

How did I get here?

I quickly looked for my phone to check any signs of order or something. But, instead of my phone, I found my dress and underwear scattered on the floor. Crumpled right beside the bed I woke up to. Slowly, I checked my body and saw a bathrobe enveloped it. Upon seeing the mess and myself, my eyes grew big in horror. 

Oh god, don't tell me I just threw myself into a soap drama where I could get the famous water slap and all. I frantically searched for traces of another person in the room with my mind trying to track my lost memory.  As if sensing my anxiousness, the bedroom door was slightly open and Jenny's head peeked in through the space. 

"Wake up, sleepyhead. Go wash your face and get out for breakfast," she greeted, then closed the door for me to get ready.

I breathed in relief to know I was in good hand. At last, the scenario which filled my mind earlier wouldn't be happening for now. Collecting all the energy I got from the long sleep, I took a quick bath and changed into comfortable clothes before I came out.

Events of last night still craved in my mind when I showered. Even before the party, weird things kept happening and happening again; gathering in me like puzzle pieces to be released. And that game the night before only added bigger problems to the unsolved cases. Including mine, which involved Joo Seokhoon in it. 

Just what is going on with him?

Stepping outside with never ending thought after a good bath, the great smell coming from the kitchen immediately provoked my angry stomach. I remembered skipping dinner last night and felt famished just by smelling the spices. Walking into the kitchen room, my mouth started to water at the sight of foods arranged on the table. 

Treacherousजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें