Part-22

11 pm
Jieun Pov

I am in Eunwoo's car right now

Both of us singing friends along with the loud music.....woah it was nice being with him.

Eunwoo:We are hereee!! (He said with a sad pout as I reached my house...He went out and opened the door for mee..such a gentleman...I came out...he hugged me tightly.

I hugged him too...then he drove off...I started walking into the mansion..I smiled recalling the memories...I entered the password a ding sound was made indicating the gate has opened I went in and Saw Taehyung looking at me with his soul piercing gaze...jaw clenched sitting on the sofa like a king.)

Tae:You enjoyed a lot...I see.

(He said in a mocking tone...(I answered yup..and walked into the kitchen ignoring him...I grabbed the packet of chocolate sticks.

I was going to open it when I felt a presence behind me I knew who it was So I turned around finding him so close to me....I leaned backwards on the kitchen counter..to maintain a safe distance.

He was towering over me..I just gazed at him blinking my eyes...as I was confused...He slowly grabbed my arm and squeezed it a lil)

Tae:You never listen to me...do you??
I told you to stay away from him...but you.. (he showed me the photos expecting a explanation)

Jieun:Excuse mee...I don't have to take your permission to get closer with a guy...and stay away from my professional life.

Taehyung:Jieun...Jieun...Jieun... (He said with a dangerous smile...then again made a angry serious face)...why do you keep forgetting that I AM YOUR HUSBAND! (He yelled and I flinched)

Jieun:H-he is just a friend..
Tae:You think like that but He was also like me and I don't want him to be near you. You keep going far away from me because I was a playboy...but what about him??answer me.

(I kept going far from you because I didn't wanted to get weak....because I love you)

Jieun:Because he didn't abuse me. (With that I pushed him...I kept a chocolate stick in my mouth...I was going when he turned me around and bit the chocolate stick that was outside my mouth almost pecking my lips..and went to our bedroom..I stood there frozed)

Jieun:Yaaah (he turned around and winked at me)
Jieun:He is peculiar....Is he bipolar?? (I thought and carried on eating the sticks.I started stuffing myself up....I forgot to tell you.

I got my periods..so yeah...I am going through mood swings right now...and Trust me...I feel like killing anyone who disturbs my fun session right now.

I invited eunwoo for lunch tomorrow so...It's gonna be a fun day....)

8 am
Jieun Pov

I woke up on the bed...I remembered I slept on the couch yesterday.
.hmm..my lovely hubby has done this...so sweet of himm.

(feel the sarcasm)

(Suddenly the bathroom door clicked open...revealing a Half naked Taehyung.

Towel wrapped around his torso...Water dripping from his soft curled hair...then my eyes trailed down to his bare chest...which showed his toned abs.

TBH I wanted to eat him right now..I blushed at my own thoughts but I came out from my dilemma when I heard him saying)

Taehyung:Done staring... (I blinked a few times...before coughing and then maintaining my posture)

Jieun:Uh?What were you saying?? Taehyung:Nothing till now..but I see you can not handle my hotness (He said giggling...I just rolled my eyes...and went to the bathroom...I came out and saw Taehyung blow drying his hair.

I came out and saw Taehyung blow drying his hair

He saw me from the mirror...His eyes trailed from my head to my legs..he turned back towards me...and marched closer to me...he kept his right hand besides my left arm... half caging me..He traced my jaw with his index finger...then he lifted my chin up..)

Taehyung :You know..you look really sexy..with these curls..and...you shouldn't wear short clothes..infront of me..I can't control myself... (I gulped)

You don't know..how badly I want to ruin you....kiss you until you are breathless.

How badly I want to mark you mine.

(I blinked multiple times hearing his sinful words..)

Taehyung:Fuck-(He grabbed my waist...and tugged me towards
him..resulting in colliding of our fronts.He kissed me roughly and passionately.I just started to realise the situation when he pressed me more towards the wall leaving No distance between us.I kissed him back)

(I moaned when his hard bulge was pressed against my private part..he pinned my arms above my head.)

Giving me no control

Giving me no control....His free hand roamed all over my body..then came to my breasts...squeezing one of them.

I moaned again....shit shit shit...I can't do this right now...yup I am horny as hell right now..but eunwoo will arrive in an hour....but before I could tell him to stop....he squeezed my waist really hardly..and then finally moved away....)

Tae:I could have done more...but my friend will be coming in an hour so you have to prepare breakfast...

Jieun:Oh...I-I invited Eunwoo also.... (I said looking down expecting him to yell..instead he just sighed...and went out)
______________________________________
Thanks for reading....
Soon the story will arrive it's destination....
Pls vote and follow if u like my book...☺