Part-7

Next day
6:30
Jieun POV

I Wanted myself to calm down as Nowadays I am only thinking about revenge and stuff..so only dance can help me calm down...

Taehyung POV
I came early and alone today..as I was wandering around I saw sena's friends..that means she is here..as I was searching for her everywhere..I was going past the dance room but took my steps back as I peeked it was sena I started recording her..

She looked so sexy....and her dance moves were just killing me...and I really wanted her.

She turned around and went to her bag and pulled out her water bottle and started drinking..I went near her and sneaked my arms around her tummy...she flinched a bit..

Meanwhile Jieun POV
I finished my choreo and was thirsty so I went to grab my bottle and started drinking..but a muscular arm..grabbed me from behind I got shocked a bit..and I turned around...it was Taehyung.

He still was grabbing my waist..I pushed him a little on his chest..to maintain a safe distance..
Sena:Move..
Tae:You are looking hot...
Sena:I said Move..
Taehyung:Oh come on sena...what's your problem...why are you so rude..??

Sena:Mr. Kim I know what your Intentions are..but I am not a slut nor I am your type..so stop wasting your time on me..
Tae:There is some misunderstanding...I don't have any intentions..

Tae's Mind:I have many intentions for you babe..and trust me they are not good😏😏. Let's go for the conference..

(Our College arranged a conference meeting for our examination and stuff so yeah gotta attend it.)
Sena:I will change and come you go...
Tae:Okay...and after that we can do our project also..
Sena:Yeah Yeah..
Your Outfit:

Time Skip To the Conference Meeting(I went to a seat besides rosé

(I went to a seat besides rosé...after which Taehyung came out of nowhere and sat besides me....gosh this boy..)

Teacher:So students your examination is going to start soon..so be prepared..keep studying..I hope everyone will get good grades...and maintain the reputation of this college..and like every year this year also you will be going to a vacation after examination from school so hwaiting👍

Taehyung:Geez why are you so focused on the fuckin speech it's hella boring..
Sena:I want good grades so that I can achieve something on my own..not like you.😑
Rosé:Actually I agree with Taehyung it's the same speech every single teacher says...so I am going to sleep..you better wake me up.

Joy:Yaaah...what happened to you...Rosé weren't you "Miss topper"(Joy said teasingly)
Rosé:Everybody changes with time...right Sena? (she nudged my shoulder a bit..but thankfully Taehyung wasn't looking at that time..)

Sena:Bitch.
(Jieun was sitting in her class..alone writing some notes..and completely assignments until he came..Kept his leg on one bench..one leg infront of Jieun's bench..and sitting infront of her just like a king.)

Tae:Hey I wanna ask You something

_________________________________________
What is going on in Taehyung's mind??
What is Jieun's Next Plan?
Will Taehyung know her real identity?Will jieun fall for Taehyung?
Keep Reading to find out....
Borahae💜💜